Ledley should have played rather than Hudds

RoyMac5

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Take it you had your eyes closed on Friday when his performance was majestic? - tonight he struggled because Fulham played further up the field and kept him under pressure for 96 minutes - plus the exertions of two tough games in 4 days was probably too much for him. But to write him off for next season is simply embarrassing.....

2 minutes ago, cosmic said:

You don't drop Huddz or Johnson after their performances on Friday.

Why not? It's the second game in 3 days, neither are exactly spring chickens, and it's a totally different game away than at home. 

Steve Bruce knew that Huddlestone wasn't able to hack it in the second leg when we crawled it back to 2-3. Took him off  just after half time and brought Meyler on which gave them the legs and stopped us running the midfield. This was two seasons ago too, legs just don't return once they start to go.

Just now, Andicis said:

Why not? It's the second game in 3 days, neither are exactly spring chickens, and it's a totally different game away than at home. 

Lets be honest, if he dropped Huddlestone or Johnson after Friday's performance and we still lost you and Roy would be the first on here slating him for that. I'm not a fan of Gary either, but you're just looking for anything to use against him at this point

1 minute ago, Cam the Ram said:

Lets be honest, if he dropped Huddlestone or Johnson after Friday's performance and we still lost you and Roy would be the first on here slating him for that. I'm not a fan of Gary either, but you're just looking for anything to use against him at this point

I'm slating him for not trying to win. Gary was quoted as saying, treat it as 0-0, go win the game etc, yet in practice he did the exact opposite. Why wouldn't I slate him? He lied.

11 minutes ago, RoyMac5 said:

Hudds was pretty ordinary and immobile. Soo not looking forward to another season of him.

You've made some outrageous posts at times but this one I have to fully agree with you.

Archived