Ledley should have played rather than Hudds

RoyMac5

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Ledley hasn’t had a good game since about February, no way should he even have been considered tonight! Huddlestone was knackered tonight but if anyone was gonna create something it was him. And therein perhaps lies the real problem, that our forwards don’t create for themselves. Now that’s something that needs sorting.

8 minutes ago, RoyMac5 said:

WHAT did he do tonight?

So we should have dropped the MoM from the previous game.

He had an average game today, but where was your argument for this selection before the game?

Anyone can pick on a player after the game and say such and such would have been better. It's called hindsight. 

To blame his selection is beyond laughable.

Just now, sage said:

So we should have dropped the MoM from the previous game.

He had an average game today, but where was your argument for this selection before the game?

I've stayed away and let the happy clappers have their time - seems fair doesn't it.

6 hours ago, RoyMac5 said:

I've stayed away and let the happy clappers have their time - seems fair doesn't it.

You've stayed away because we've been winning. Who exactly do you think you're fooling when you claim it's been for the 'happy-clappers' benefit?

Here's a clue - nobody.

7 hours ago, RoyMac5 said:

Hudds was pretty ordinary and immobile. Soo not looking forward to another season of him.

Nobody makes you attend games or watch on the telly or even listen to the radio when Derby are playing, so do yourself and all of us a favour and don't bother with any of it.

I can quite honestly say that if anything made me as miserable as Derby County make you, I'd give it up and find something else to fill my life with.

Archived