Derby are the only team to have...

Carnero

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply
11 hours ago, Carnero said:

... won the home 1st leg in this year's play offs.

Charlton 0-1 Shrewsbury

?  Derby 1-0 Fulham  ?

Scunthorpe 2-2 Rotherham

Lincoln 0-0 Exeter

Middlesbrough 0-1 Villa

Coventry 1-1 Notts County

jumping_kids.png

This makes me happy. Not because I believe in stats but because I can now state with a degree of certainty that I've found someone who has clearly been obsessing on the second leg even more than I have.

And breathe.................... ?

58 minutes ago, 86 points said:

This makes me happy. Not because I believe in stats but because I can now state with a degree of certainty that I've found someone who has clearly been obsessing on the second leg even more than I have.

And breathe.................... ?

Ahhhhh... This breathing you talk of 86. Not so easy I'm finding. My belly is in a tumble dryer. 

The positive is I think I've lost weight this last week. If we get through tomorrow night I reckon I've lost a stone at least by the final. 

Hate to say this but it feels like when we lost to Brighton in the first leg at their place..... I knew we’d batter them at ours in the second and so it turned out.... really hope tomorrow is different. ????

10 minutes ago, Redcar said:

Hate to say this but it feels like when we lost to Brighton in the first leg at their place..... I knew we’d batter them at ours in the second and so it turned out.... really hope tomorrow is different. ????

We didn't lose

16 minutes ago, Redcar said:

I feel the same. I'm not sure Fulham are devastated by the 1-0 loss. I certainly don't think it'll be enough. Hopefully we're wrong.

21 minutes ago, Redcar said:

Even though we won 2-1 ?

22 minutes ago, Redcar said:

Haha it felt like we lost as Brighton battered us and Granty (and the bar) played a blinder. 

Thankfully we scored more than them. 

Loved the 1-2 that Martin played with the bar and their keeper’s backside! Very Shane Nicholson-esque? 

6 minutes ago, Tim Bucktoo said:

Haha it felt like we lost as Brighton battered us and Granty (and the bar) played a blinder. 

Loved the 1-2 that Martin played with the bar and their keeper’s backside! Very Shane Nicholson-esque? 

good post mate...got goosebumps  watching that again...Brighton started really well and i was genuinely worried especially when lingaard scored !! ( couldn't hit a barn door for us !!) got to say we really were a good footballing side and played some nice stuff ( not meant as a dig at our current style btw )☺️

10 minutes ago, Tim Bucktoo said:

We didn’t start a single shot on target, but managed to score 2 goals. 

Weve got to be the only team to have done that too. 

4 minutes ago, Saity said:

2 really good teams. Hell of a game down there and an amazing result. Before the home leg I was really nervous but when Will scored that back heel I began to believe we’d be ok. Not sure why I was worried in the end as we were purred like a Rolls Royce that afternoon. I think if they’d rolled out QPR at 90 mins to play the final straight afterwards we’d have tucked em up good and proper.

I’m nervous as hell right now so hopefully we can deliver in the 2nd leg again like the ‘class of Mac’.

29 minutes ago, Tim Bucktoo said:

2 really good teams. Hell of a game down there and an amazing result. Before the home leg I was really nervous but when Will scored that back heel I began to believe we’d be ok. Not sure why I was worried in the end as we were purred like a Rolls Royce that afternoon. I think if they’d rolled out QPR at 90 mins to play the final straight afterwards we’d have tucked em up good and proper.

I’m nervous as hell right now so hopefully we can deliver in the 2nd leg again like the ‘class of Mac’.

I'm nervous as hell too Tim and beleive it or not will be sticking to certain things that I  done before the Fulham game as if its lucky!! crazy but true....I'm just so gutted to have not got a ticket when I've been to most games this season home and away ? ....please roar on the boys as loud as you can!!!! .....COYR we can do this !!!!!!

1 hour ago, TommyPowel said:

Whatever the outcome its been a great end of season for us,next year we just need to get the middle bit right

So far it's been a good end of season. If we win at Wembley it will be a great end of season. Totally agree about the middle bit.

Archived