Atmosphere on Friday

Amberram

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply
6 hours ago, Amberram said:

We could stand around the edge of the pitch and kick the players...........................................................again.

In all the excitement I'd completely forgotten this. We could do 'safe-standing' areas for an additional 20,000 rams fans right up to the white lines ?

It's a big ask to sell it out looking at the remaining tickets IMO. We don't seem to sell out as much nowadays anyway so not sure we should expect to, if I remember rightly we didn't for the last play off semi. It'll still be a good atmosphere either way. 

6 hours ago, sunnyhill60 said:

Much worrying with little cause I feel. All that is needed is for those that do turn up to repeat their loud support as against Cardiff or Barnsley.

For once listen to Curtains!

I'd get top the doctors ASAP if I were you.  Obviously something wrong with you...

Would love for us to have a song for Rowett like what Liverpool/Newcastle do for Rafa Benitez to La Bamba for Friday....

La Bamba tune....

Gary Rowett....Garyyy Rowett....Garyyyyyy Rowettttttttt!

Wow, I’m already excited! 

On 08/05/2018 at 17:31, angieram said:

There were some right noisy so and so's at the back of the North Stand on Sunday banging on the back hoarding all game.

Can you come back Friday, please?

Like at the BBG when everyone used to bang on the advertising boardings around the edge of the pitch and at the front of the upper stands. That used to make a right racket. BBC radio Derby used it as the introduction to their centenary series.

On 08/05/2018 at 12:10, Amberram said:

I think the fans need to make the place really intimidating for the Fulham players who may already be nervous from Saturday’s game. As was mentioned about the atmosphere when we played Brighton a few years back it does help the players.

The margins are so small, we need to play our part.

Yes our players will need the support. We would need a 2 goal lead from the 1st leg to have a chance.

......and Monday.....and Wembley.....and in the Premiership........and all the rest!

"Super Gary Rowett, gonna take you high"

"Super Gary Rowett, gonna take you high"

"Super Matej Vydra, gonna take you high"

"Super Matej Vydra, gonna take you high".......

Archived