Atmosphere on Friday

Amberram

I think the fans need to make the place really intimidating for the Fulham players who may already be nervous from Saturday’s game. As was mentioned about the atmosphere when we played Brighton a few years back it does help the players.

The margins are so small, we need to play our part.

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

If amber is a female name it could be a match made in heaven ,,,,,,,,, never mind play off dates ,big DCFC pride park wedding to book ??

Most 2 legged games you normally want the home leg second, I think we are going to benefit from Fulham coming to ours feeling a bit sorry for themselves after their failure to secure second spot. In their minds they've messed up big time because a win would have meant they were promoted.

We can really put their minds to the test from the minute they walk off that bus. You don't need many supporters standing at the players entrance when that bus arrives to totally make them not want to be there. Some young players in that squad that won't be able to handle the pressure. 

I think hostile is the word we need to use on Friday night. All 4 sides of the ground need to make noise, if we do that we are in with a chance of taking a lead to London. 

7 minutes ago, CHCDerby said:

Most 2 legged games you normally want the home leg second, I think we are going to benefit from Fulham coming to ours feeling a bit sorry for themselves after their failure to secure second spot. In their minds they've messed up big time because a win would have meant they were promoted.

We can really put their minds to the test from the minute they walk off that bus. You don't need many supporters standing at the players entrance when that bus arrives to totally make them not want to be there. Some young players in that squad that won't be able to handle the pressure. 

I think hostile is the word we need to use on Friday night. All 4 sides of the ground need to make noise, if we do that we are in with a chance of taking a lead to London. 

Absolutely spot on mate! Make the place a real cauldron! 

25 minutes ago, archied said:

If amber is a female name it could be a match made in heaven ,,,,,,,,, never mind play off dates ,big DCFC pride park wedding to book ??

Sorry mate I'm a bloke, named after the river Amber (Ambergate)

2 minutes ago, Amberram said:

Sorry mate I'm a bloke, named after the river Amber (Ambergate)

Dam,,, don’t suppose there’s any chance you’ve been following the gender fluid topic in the pub section ? ?

Tin hat on ,,,,,, incomming 

We need to remind them of the time we stopped them going up in the 80's just to add more doubt into their heads.

Just for the Cottages we can go with a Village people number, to the tune of in the navy.

In the 80's when we ran onto the pitch,

in the 80's, poor old Malcolm had a fit,

in the 80's when we stopped you going up

we're the Derby and we didn't give a fluck.

Archived