Kenny Burns

cymru

• Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, cymru said:

Is this guy on a different planet kenny shut up and just go to mcdonalds m8 you don;t know what you are talking about  

Just playing up to the treetards fanbase whilst actually sitting at home in his sweat stained vest sobbing because their season finished in August.

It's the DET who publish his drivel. Absolute clickbaiting. "Red dog doesn't think Derby will win the playoffs." Neverrrrrrr. Bored to tears with the DET giving him airtime tbh.

26 minutes ago, The Scarlet Pimpernel said:

What's he said?

We don't stand a chance in the play offs and we celebrated getting to them as if we had won the league. We had Boro pitch invading for making the play offs and Forest pitch invading last season for finishing 21st, but he decides to claim we over-celebrated. He's just winding us up

Why does this numpty live in Derby if he hates us so much .  More to the point why is he tolerated- I can only assume thinking long term   that come the armaggedon  the city will have enough food for years and plenty of hot air to heat our homes in the winter.  I played against himonce in the pub league - I think he played for Sobers off Kedleston Road - he was like a weeble with boots on .

Sith Happens
6 hours ago, Cam the Ram said:

We don't stand a chance in the play offs and we celebrated getting to them as if we had won the league. We had Boro pitch invading for making the play offs and Forest pitch invading last season for finishing 21st, but he decides to claim we over-celebrated. He's just winding us up

He is yeah. Did make me smile, doubt we will have t-shirts onsale like they did for making the 4th round of the cup.

7 hours ago, Gee SCREAMER !! said:

Why does this numpty live in Derby if he hates us so much .  More to the point why is he tolerated- I can only assume thinking long term   that come the armaggedon  the city will have enough food for years and plenty of hot air to heat our homes in the winter.  I played against himonce in the pub league - I think he played for Sobers off Kedleston Road - he was like a weeble with boots on .

He did play for Sobers mate. Waddling around jabbing his pudgy fingers and threatening everyone. ****. Even in Northern Sweden I've an 8 year old lad who knows who " Fat Kenny" is.... 

Total utter *******

lpve his article about their "progress" this year

basically they didn't finish the season scrapping for their lives 

But basically it was yet another season of below mid table nothingness where their highlight was to get to see their player play in front of 30k at pp lol 

about the only time that happens for them, bless them 

Archived