Random stuff that people do that annoy me

Wolfie

23 minutes ago, Angry Ram said:

Went to the dump on Sunday, thought I would get rid of 30 or so old house bricks. Pull up.. What ya got fella? Just some old house bricks, I will stick em in the hardcore skip.. How many mate? 30 or so.. You can only do 10 a day. 

So now I have to make three five mile round trips to get rid of the bricks. Someone tell me, what's the point of that?

Seems to be more rules now about going to the dump, it's doing my head in.

Leave them outside with a "free" sign on. Someone will want them.

Sith Happens
36 minutes ago, Angry Ram said:

Went to the dump on Sunday, thought I would get rid of 30 or so old house bricks. Pull up.. What ya got fella? Just some old house bricks, I will stick em in the hardcore skip.. How many mate? 30 or so.. You can only do 10 a day. 

So now I have to make three five mile round trips to get rid of the bricks. Someone tell me, what's the point of that?

Seems to be more rules now about going to the dump, it's doing my head in.

Whats worse is you will get rid of them, and in about 3 months you will be doing something in the garden and think oh i could just use a brick to block that, or put under that etc...

Just saw a video of protestors trying to "storm" into the hospital where that young lad Alfie Evans' is being kept. Utter morons, you could see people who genuinely needed to enter the hospital yet this rabble of idiots were making things difficult. Do something useful and go to work.....

I’ve probably mentioned this one before, but it keeps happening and I’m getting more and more irritated by it; paper napkins under your food. 

You can’t begin to eat until you’ve extracted the damn thing, by which time half of your chips are on the floor and the rest have bits of soggy paper stuck to them. Then, when you actually need a napkin, all you have is a ripped bit of greasy tissue. 

There’s no justification for this on any level; it’s not even aesthetically pleasing to have maroon paper poking out from under a rocket salad. It’s wasteful, annoying and unhygienic. 

My usual gripe. Hospital Car Parking. Pay in advance. How long will I be? How long's a piece of string?

Also, they make specific appointments which coincide with general visiting times, so it's almost impossible to park, then the card payment machines are usually out of order, so you're scratting around trying to find £4.70 in cash (No change given).

Once you're inside they take your blood pressure "That's a bit high". Is it surprising?

Sith Happens
2 hours ago, McRamFan said:

Friday afternoons when suddenly everyone wants to contact you, instead of just slacking off.

I hope your autocorrect hasn't kicked in there.

12 minutes ago, ThePrisoner said:

When people quote the ENTIRE first post of a thread... we know what you’re referring to as you’re posting in the thread!

Especially when it’s really long, and the next 25 people quote it and say, I agree...

Sith Happens

Teams wearing away kits when there aren't clashes with home kits. Infact Sunderland wore their away kit Friday and actually had more of a clash with the Fulham kit than their home one would. 

43 minutes ago, Paul71 said:

Teams wearing away kits when there aren't clashes with home kits. Infact Sunderland wore their away kit Friday and actually had more of a clash with the Fulham kit than their home one would. 

They probably still have a job lot of them to shift so used the opportunity for some free advertising. Having said, even if you're a die hard Mackem then you wouldn't wanna be seen in one of their kits after the last 2 seasons they've had.