Random stuff that people do that annoy me

Wolfie

Sith Happens

Having spent a lot of money on a dinner set from Denby Pottery not that many years ago, to find on needing a replacement item the only place I can find who stock them is in the United States and not the place you would imagine would sell them just down the road.

2 hours ago, Paul71 said:

Having spent a lot of money on a dinner set from Denby Pottery not that many years ago, to find on needing a replacement item the only place I can find who stock them is in the United States and not the place you would imagine would sell them just down the road.

Someone clumsy?

Sith Happens
2 hours ago, JuanFloEvraTheCocu'sNesta said:

People who turn up to an airport without doing basic admin.

Organise yourself you absolute clowns.

This gets me so much. When checking in have your tickets and passports ready, when you get to the desk thats not the time to start searching for them.

When you get to security have your coat/belt whatver off ready have your liquids out and in a bag, basically follow bloody instructions.

When you get on the plane just put your bloody bag in the overhead and sit down, its not the time to stand around having a conversation.

On 8/4/2017 at 17:36, Parsnip said:

When someone tries to talk to me seriously about music after they've told me their favourite band is Queen.

People who take music too seriously....:ph34r:

It's one of the good things in life...a source of enjoyment, not a reason for conflict and arguments.

5 hours ago, Paul71 said:

This gets me so much. When checking in have your tickets and passports ready, when you get to the desk thats not the time to start searching for them.

When you get to security have your coat/belt whatver off ready have your liquids out and in a bag, basically follow bloody instructions.

When you get on the plane just put your bloody bag in the overhead and sit down, its not the time to stand around having a conversation.

We went on a trip to a waterpark today.  The bus turned up and 70 people try to get to the door first so it was quite a scrum.  The person who got there first didn't have his ticket ready or know the name of his hotel.  What a c*** knocker.

The foul throw rule. 

Sure, there does need to be one to stop somebody encroaching the pitch or launching it one-armed (cricket style), because they'd be gaining an advantage. Neither of these things ever happen though.

A foul throw at present though, is pretty much always simply A s**** THROW which is then punished despite having offered no advantage whatsoever to the throwing team. It's just nitpicking for the sake of it, and only ever really applied when the ref feels like he needs to prove he's doing his job.

people disapprovingly tutting or remarking about me spending money in the staff canteen at work as if people should NEVER pay for food!

To me, eating food is an event, and I'm easily bored, so don't like eating the same thing repetitively! These very same people that go "how much do you spend on food?".....".. that cost FOUR pound?? RIP off! Waste of money!".. are the ones bringing out a manky microwave tub with leftover rice and veg, and look miserable as fook!

Sith Happens

Going online before work to place an online money order so its 'out the way', only for the payment screen to just hang.

So a quick job will now become a lengthy one having to ring them and see if order did go through, having to navigate their call centre and no doubt speak to several people before I get any sort of response.

Edited by Sith Happens