Random stuff that people do that annoy me

Wolfie

17 minutes ago, McLovin said:

Touché. Both angers me. My post was a dig at Prince Philip for failing to wear a seatbelt whilst driving the day after the accident.

Natural selection in action, if people are stupid enough not to wear one.

(as long as any passengers with him do)

Just now, Spanish said:

will he get fined and receive points?  not convinced that any of us would get away with that

No points for not wearing a seatbelt, apparently, which surprised me when I looked into it yesterday. Possible £100 fine at the police’s discretion. 

3 hours ago, McLovin said:

Touché. Both angers me. My post was a dig at Prince Philip for failing to wear a seatbelt whilst driving the day after the accident.

3 hours ago, Wolfie said:

No points for not wearing a seatbelt, apparently, which surprised me when I looked into it yesterday. Possible £100 fine at the police’s discretion. 

I thought it was on private land he was seen? If so does he need one? Stupid still but not sure a law has been broken?

31 minutes ago, Paul71 said:

I thought it was on private land he was seen? If so does he need one? Stupid still but not sure a law has been broken?

No I think it was a public road, close to the Sandringham estate.

On 20/01/2019 at 22:16, McLovin said:

Old people who claim to be important and then end up crashing and injuring another person, without personally apologising to them. Then have the nerve to drive the next day in a brand new car without wearing a seatbelt ?

Not his worst motoring offence though surely?

Didn't he once cut someone up in a tunnel?

11 hours ago, Paul71 said:

It should be an offence just to be the Duke of Edinburgh.

£100 on the spot fine for being the Duke of Edinburgh in a public place. 

£100 on the spot fine for being the Duke of Edinburgh behind the wheel of a car.

£100 on the spot fine for being the Duke of Edinburgh during the hours of daylight 

etc etc

5 hours ago, RamNut said:

It should be an offence just to be the Duke of Edinburgh.

£100 on the spot fine for being the Duke of Edinburgh in a public place. 

£100 on the spot fine for being the Duke of Edinburgh behind the wheel of a car.

£100 on the spot fine for being the Duke of Edinburgh during the hours of daylight 

etc etc

The Queen, £100 on the spot fine for being in possession of Duke of Edinburgh 

On 21/01/2019 at 13:58, David said:

We got in there before the DVLA, we don’t mess around

50F3EA0D-CAA1-4B9B-A27E-6FB2DBB8E11C.jpeg

Isn't that Lambchop's mate - you know the one with the charcoal drink in one of the other threads?  She had the same hair and is obviously eating healthily.  Perhaps you should reconsider the ban

10 minutes ago, ilkleyram said:

Isn't that Lambchop's mate - you know the one with the charcoal drink in one of the other threads?  She had the same hair and is obviously eating healthily.  Perhaps you should reconsider the ban

Something tells me lambchops mate wouldn't look like that

Edited by bigbadbob
When I typed pawnshop it came up pawnshop