Random stuff that people do that annoy me

Wolfie

29 minutes ago, JoetheRam said:

"I'll have a Coke please".

"We've only got Pepsi, is that OK?"

"No, I'm a f**king Radical Coca Cola Company Fundamentalist, of course it's OK."

Believe it or not but you do get people that won't drink one or the other. Had someone kick off before because they weren't told it was Pepsi, and they never drink pepsi. t****.

Sith Happens
15 minutes ago, Angry Ram said:

Not a biker myself but why do the t**** have to rev the fookers up whilst they are just ticking over. Next door seems to think it is acceptable at 04:00hrs when he is on shift. I might as well go to work with him as I am now fully awake.. :angry:

Why do they always seem to have main beam on too?

Sith Happens
8 minutes ago, Gritters said:

Edward Knobb who lives on the next street down parks his 4 x 4 2 meters away from the junction outside his gate. Every car has to approach the junction on the opposite side of the road. Well Knobb Ed park considerately please.

That's unfair, dont you know owning a 4*4 gives you the right to be an inconsiderate t****. 

I took delivery of a new tent yesterday, from Amazon.........with no poles. It wasn't packed properly - like someone had taken it out, removed the poles and couldn't be arsed to put it back as it was.

The nice Irish gentleman on the phone last night, however, didn't seem to understand why I wasn't willing to accept a 25% discount if I agreed to keep it.

Suggestions welcome for a pole-less tent......

....or if anyone has just received tent-less poles, then PM me.

Maternity Leave.

You want to chuff off for up to three years holding a job no-one else can get. No worries. Everyone will act in and around it until you re-grace us with your presence.

You only want to work two days per week? No problem, My colleagues and I will pick up the extra work as you and the others swan in and out.

You want to work your nominated hours and demand school holidays? O f course, I don't have kids, or stuff I need to get home for.

You want to make the main intention of getting a job so you can get pregnant asap to get the free cash and the three above? For sure.

Unsustainable.

53 minutes ago, Wolfie said:

I took delivery of a new tent yesterday, from Amazon.........with no poles. It wasn't packed properly - like someone had taken it out, removed the poles and couldn't be arsed to put it back as it was.

The nice Irish gentleman on the phone last night, however, didn't seem to understand why I wasn't willing to accept a 25% discount if I agreed to keep it.

Suggestions welcome for a pole-less tent......

....or if anyone has just received tent-less poles, then PM me.

Thats brexit for you...all the eastern europeans are upping sticks and heading home...

2 minutes ago, scarboroughwa said:

Maternity Leave.

You want to chuff off for up to three years holding a job no-one else can get. No worries. Everyone will act in and around it until you re-grace us with your presence.

You only want to work two days per week? No problem, My colleagues and I will pick up the extra work as you and the others swan in and out.

You want to work your nominated hours and demand school holidays? O f course, I don't have kids, or stuff I need to get home for.

You want to make the main intention of getting a job so you can get pregnant asap to get the free cash and the three above? For sure.

Unsustainable.

In fairness beyond the legal allowance for maternity leave employers are well within their rights to tell people making those demands to do one. It depends on what you do for a living, some jobs lend themselves more to flexibility than others.

8 minutes ago, JuanFloEvraTheCocu'sNesta said:

In fairness beyond the legal allowance for maternity leave employers are well within their rights to tell people making those demands to do one. It depends on what you do for a living, some jobs lend themselves more to flexibility than others.

Oh, they're within their legal allowance. Is mine flexiblish work? Flexible as in others' work can be done by me and my colleagues? I suppose so.

Still, the above is as it is.

Edited by scarboroughwa
tide rof nosaer

20 hours ago, Angry Ram said:

Not a biker myself but why do the t**** have to rev the fookers up whilst they are just ticking over. Next door seems to think it is acceptable at 04:00hrs when he is on shift. I might as well go to work with him as I am now fully awake.. :angry:

Little pikey t**ts on mopeds who insist on wringing the tits out of their stupid little two stroke engines, as they amble past you at 30 mph.  Every time they do it, I say to myself "Please fall off!"...

Sith Happens
1 hour ago, scarboroughwa said:

Maternity Leave.

Unsustainable.

Its a difficult topic this one. I do find most women are fine and don't abuse it, but two I worked with came back part time, 2 or 3 days a week. Fine the business let them but erm why do any medical appointments for you or your little one seem to fall on a day you should be at work.

22 minutes ago, ramsbottom said:

Little pikey t**ts on mopeds who insist on wringing the tits out of their stupid little two stroke engines, as they amble past you at 30 mph.  Every time they do it, I say to myself "Please fall off!"...

Had one try and splash me in a big puddle when it had rained heavily once, he ended up unexpectedly stopping in the middle of the puddle and having to stick his feet down ankle deep in water. I stood there pointing and laughing at him and he got very angry, rode about 50 meters up the street, stopped, shouted back at me that I was a w****** and rode off again.

Pathetic.