Random stuff that people do that annoy me

Wolfie

Radio/TV just being on, even though no one is actively listening to it. I don't really care about the waste of power, but I do find it excruciatingly annoying to be forced to listen to utter crap because people like background noise.

Snide people. A la Nigel Clough. Those passive aggressive little digs dropped into conversations. 

I saw an excellent example of passive aggressive behaviour at the petrol station yesterday. Man in little red car full of wife, bags of compost and dogs whips through the gap to the front pump just as man at back pump gets into his camper after paying. Camper man stands agog looking at red car man who won't make eye contact but procedes to fill up his tank. Camper man, still blocked in, gets into camper and pulls up to red car bumper. Driver still doesn't make eye contact and behaves like camper not there. He pops into kiosk, pays, then comes out and squeezes between the 2 car bumpers instead of going round the front of the car. This is England, quiet, seething rage :D

21 hours ago, Ewe Ram said:

Snide people. A la Nigel Clough. Those passive aggressive little digs dropped into conversations. 

I saw an excellent example of passive aggressive behaviour at the petrol station yesterday. Man in little red car full of wife, bags of compost and dogs whips through the gap to the front pump just as man at back pump gets into his camper after paying. Camper man stands agog looking at red car man who won't make eye contact but procedes to fill up his tank. Camper man, still blocked in, gets into camper and pulls up to red car bumper. Driver still doesn't make eye contact and behaves like camper not there. He pops into kiosk, pays, then comes out and squeezes between the 2 car bumpers instead of going round the front of the car. This is England, quiet, seething rage :D

Big girl was she?

Housebuilder sales representatives.

Utter c**ts. If ever there was a reason 50-something women called Karen and Sharon and Jill should be forced to stay at home and work all day cleaning and cooking and ironing, it would be because they are of zero f**king use to society.

Thanks a lot feminism and equal rights.

The phrase 'Jesus Wept', to show how strongly you disagree with someone elses position.

Even if he was real, and the son of God, he had far more important things to weep about than whether a championship striker has had a fair run of games, or an Italian manager is unfairly sacked from a highly paid post leading the modern crusade's.

Maybe on foreign forums it's 'Mohammed moaned', or 'Buddha becryed', but I doubt it.

13 minutes ago, Chester40 said:

Phrases that do nothing but smtry to sexy up nothingness...

'Yeh, I'm just chilling tonight'.. so you're staying in on your own. 

I'm rocking the sunglasses vibe today'..so you're wearing sunglasses...etc

I am definitely sometimes guilty of the above.

On 22/02/2017 at 04:11, JoetheRam said:

The phrase "absolute scenes".

Most often uttered by some "absolute lad" who has just had his "acca" come in whilst sharing some other "absolute banter" possibly while eating some "absolute Nando's".

Insomnia. Not the Faithless banger, the horrible get 45 minutes sleep a night one.

I see you have meet little Angry then.

Absolute doughnut that he is :D