Would you sack Rowett if we lose on Sunday?

Mostyn6

Would you sack Rowett if we LOSE on Sunday Vs Barnsley?  

380 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

2 minutes ago, Moist One said:

thanks. If it makes any difference, I would rather us beat Barnsley and him keep his job than the opposite.

That said, I would be worried if he couldn't inspire the team to a home draw in the most important game (so far) this season, against a team joint 3rd-bottom, having lost to the 2 of the 3 below that team in recent weeks. I would have very little faith that we could progress under his management, so could not justify keeping him. My opinion.

4th  bottom mate. 

• Replies 260
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 minutes ago, curtains said:

Genuine question can you ever remember a Brian Clough team not playing well and drawing or losing 

Of course I can but if you are comparing the abilities and style of the two teams there's no comparison .I tell you what though I can never remember a BC side not turning up.This current side have done that on more than one occasion  .I went to Wolves away and it was embarrassing.

Just now, King Kevin said:

Of course I can but if you are comparing the abilities and style of the two teams there's no comparison .I tell you what though I can never remember a BC side not turning up.This current side have done that on more than one occasion  .I went to Wolves away and it was embarrassing.

They never turned up after Brian got sacked and for a while after Dave was appointed 

45 minutes ago, Papahet said:

What happened to all the 68% wanting GR gone pre Cardiff? 

It’s what happens when you run polls within an hour of a defeat, which is when they have all been recently posted.

Monday morning after a draw with one of the top sides in the division, no surprise the results are completely different.

2 minutes ago, curtains said:

Isn’t this a bit hypothetical as we are by no means favourite to lose against Barnsley . 

you should be happy with this poll. It seems the last few games have changed the opinions of some posters.

11 minutes ago, curtains said:

They never turned up after Brian got sacked and for a while after Dave was appointed 

That's a bit different ,BC leaving Derby was the biggest disaster probably in the history of the club .His shadow hung over the club for decades and affected more appointments than Dave .Didn't help as he was 16 miles down the road winning European Cups .

I think its fair to say Forest have had the same problem post BC.

15 minutes ago, McRamFan said:

We are in no shape to go up anyway.

This is the bit I don’t understand. I see plenty of people posting it. If we go up, we have no idea how well recruitment or Gary (or whoever is in charge) would spend that £200m.

If anyone thinks we’d go up and be playing the majority of the current squad, then that’s silly. I just can’t see it happening. 3-4 at best would be suited for the Prem. 

Sith Happens
22 minutes ago, curtains said:

Isn’t this a bit hypothetical as we are by no means favourite to lose against Barnsley . 

In fairness we were by no means favourite to lose to Sunderland or Burton.

I voted No, but its a fair question.

19 minutes ago, curtains said:

Not enough though. 

Gary has a tough job to persuade the doubters 

Hmmm, it's easy for anyone to conclude that you believe people aren't justified or allowed to have doubts about Rowett.

IN my opinion, in combination with the Sunderland and Burton results, losing to Barnsley would be worse than the last day of the 2014/15 season.

We are a more solid team now than that run in under McClaren, so this would be worse in my opinion against 3 of the bottom 4 in the division. You cannot tell me that Grant, Buxton and Mascarell are better than Carson, Davies and Huddlestone, so we SHOULD be harder to beat if being managed and motivated properly.

But, as I say, I want to beat Barnsley and if that happens, great, however people are allowed to have doubts.

Archived