Boycie

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply
PistoldPete2
Just now, RIMBAUD said:

No they weren’t. We lost to a better team and were poor in doing so 

the score line flattered us. 

I don't think the scoreline  flattered us , but we gave two bad goals away so can't complain about the result. , I agree the Ref had a shocker, but I don't think it changed the outcome of the game. 

PistoldPete2
7 minutes ago, Boycie said:

He was awful today.

Id like to see Rowetts report on him, he seemed to miss lots.

Bith sides I might add.

Yes he was consistently poor ... One time he waved for a free kick but seemed to over rule himself. Twice insisted the kick off be retaken. Awarded random corners then randomly not awarding corners. Bookings quite random too ,, and free kicks. 

Just now, PistoldPete2 said:

Yes he was consistently poor ... One time he waved for a free kick but seemed to over rule himself. Twice insisted the kick off be retaken. Awarded random corners then randomly not awarding corners. Bookings quite random too ,, and free kicks. 

Yeah, gave us a freekick but Boro carried on playing lol

9 minutes ago, PistoldPete2 said:

I saw this!!

Arm out like a free kick to us, but nobody stopped playing? It was like he forgot to whistle and then though nobody would of seen him.

very strange.

Archived