Mac3

Gypsy Ram

• Replies 151
  • Created
  • Last Reply
15 minutes ago, VydraRAM 99 said:

Not a prayer , I would like a manager like Dean smith at Brentford who could get us playing football but not Mclaren , for one hes a traitor and for 2 hes already failed twice.

Failed what twice?

Understand the Mac DOF calls but he’s a world class coach, surely he’d be better for the Head Coach role.

I’d go with Nigel Clough for DOF, definitely has an eye for a player.

That’s completely stupid from me though, I’m just going with what I know; the two most positive influences on the club from the past decade. Realistically, I’d like someone I’d never heard of from Germany or Holland as our coach, with someone canny that Mel can work side by side with as DOF.

Give the club an identity. Simmo at the helm blooding young players, using his England youngsters contacts for quality loans acquisitions. Fans would be more patient if the club would be upfront and said "this is the way we are going." Let's not forget Simmo was part of that great Wembley 13/14 season too...

Just now, Alpha said:

Huge Mac brown nose here. But it's a no from me too. 

Too much has happened. 

Yep, time to move on. Either splash the cash (in high wages) and go for someone like Marco Silva, Oscar Garcia or Bilic. Or take a gamble on a lower league manager on the up but appoint an experienced director of football alongside them 

8 minutes ago, wixman1884 said:

I agree with this. It would be far from ideal, but in a vacuum, the question of would I take him over Rowett right now - absolutely. I'd take Craig Ramage at this point tbh.

I'd take Ramage too, but only to the nearest landfill site.

2 minutes ago, Whitefield said:

Give the club an identity. Simmo at the helm blooding young players, using his England youngsters contacts for quality loans acquisitions. Fans would be more patient if the club would be upfront and said "this is the way we are going." Let's not forget Simmo was part of that great Wembley 13/14 season too...

You nailed it mate. 

3 minutes ago, 86 points said:

I'd take Ramage too, but only to the nearest landfill site.

With the rest of the garbage. Don't believe in criticising individual players but you could take half a dozen of those who featured today with you at the same time.

9 minutes ago, Cam the Ram said:

Yep, time to move on. Either splash the cash (in high wages) and go for someone like Marco Silva, Oscar Garcia or Bilic. Or take a gamble on a lower league manager on the up but appoint an experienced director of football alongside them 

Yep. I'd be happy for a Simmo or someone who's displayed success with positive, attacking football without spending fortunes. 

I would be patient then. Most wouldn't 

1 minute ago, Wolfie20 said:

With the rest of the garbage. Don't believe in criticising individual players but you could take half a dozen of those who featured today with you at the same time.

Pains me to say it but I completely agree. It's been a very long time since I've been so disenchanted with so many of our players. Never thought I'd say it, or even come close, but Vydra's attitude absolutely ****** stinks. Whatever he and others feel about the whole gamut of issues at the club right now, is it too much to ask that they get their heads down and work for 90 minutes a week? There'll be folk on this forum who are struggling in poorly paid jobs just to feed their kids. This team has totally lost touch with the fans and worse still, they seem to care not one jot. That I just can't forgive. 

5 minutes ago, Gypsy Ram said:

He's patient with roweatball

Quite a few fans were until today. 

I think all of us would be patient with it if we felt it was more about work in progress but I don't think there's ever been any signs of a team evolving if you get what I mean. It feels like this is it.

Which is what only Brum fans will understand if he does get sacked. Because the perception is we battled to the end for a play off place. Not bad really.

Doesn't feel like there's much around the corner though does it. Promoted or not

It's no secret I've not been a fan of GR, but if we are to move on I hope that Mel takes his time and listens to advice and makes a choice that isn't aimed at pleasing fans ( i.e. not an ex player or such like) but someone with experience and a far reaching scouting contacts. My choice if he's not too scarred would be Bilic.

A wildcard shout I would interview Michael Laudrup too. 

Archived