Mac3

Gypsy Ram

• Replies 151
  • Created
  • Last Reply

No chance for me, should never have been brought back the second time. Had the best season under him in a long time, and while the 14/15 season wasn’t as bad as now in terms of style of play, the collapse was every bit as bad. We do need someone with a similar philosophy, but one less stubborn and better at organising a defence. Can’t keep going back, those times are gone, it’s time for someone new with fresh ideas. It’s time for Marco silva...

1 minute ago, Gypsy Ram said:

Yes. With  mac as dof

Yep. Know the club - Simmo's contact book full of young players after World Cup win. Lookman wouldn't have bottled Derby with Simmo...

1 minute ago, Millenniumram said:

No chance for me, should never have been brought back the second time. Had the best season under him in a long time, and while the 14/15 season wasn’t as bad as now in terms of style of play, the collapse was every bit as bad. We do need someone with a similar philosophy, but one less stubborn and better at organising a defence. Can’t keep going back, those times are gone, it’s time for someone new with fresh ideas. It’s time for Marco silva...

Have we ever had a foreign manager?

1 minute ago, VydraRAM 99 said:

Not a prayer , I would like a manager like Dean smith at Brentford who could get us playing football but not Mclaren , for one hes a traitor and for 2 hes already failed twice.

Don’t often do an angry face, but that made me angry on several levels. Well played. 

12 minutes ago, 86 points said:

No but through no fault of his own. Way too much baggage now after his appalling dismissal the second time around. It wasn't ruthless, it was just plain silly and our chickens have come home to roost.

Much as I love Mac, we need to look to a new future now and not try once again, to rehash former glories. It's academic in any case as there's no way he would come back again as long as Mel is at the helm and one can hardly blame him given the way he was treated.

I agree with this. It would be far from ideal, but in a vacuum, the question of would I take him over Rowett right now - absolutely. I'd take Craig Ramage at this point tbh.

1 minute ago, Gypsy Ram said:

Simpson manager.  Steve DOF. That would be a dream. Real football brains at the helm. 

I think it would work.

Archived