Mac3

Gypsy Ram

• Replies 151
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I’d just like to see someone play with a side that has energy, whoever that may be.

From now till the end of the season, I’d like to see a team like

Carson

Bogle  Wisdom     Davies   Olsson

Huddlestone   

Hanson                Palmer

Weimann    Vydra     Lawrence 

That would have a lot more energy than the current team has. I think Wisdom would be a beast at CB. 

The only thing that makes me against this is the possible backlash from forest fans. 

Every time they sack another manager, we take the piss at the idea of Unfinished Business part 2. But actually there’s more chance of us fulfilling that first. 

I was slightly embarrassed first time we got him back. I’d be more so now. 

But I must admit, it would be worth the embarrassment if there’s just a chance we’d get some of that magic back. 

At least now we don’t have a defensive midfielder shortage (although there is a serious lack of attacking midfielders). 

I’d still fancy a Clough / Max combo, but I seriously doubt that would ever happen. 

6 minutes ago, McLovin said:

I’d just like to see someone play with a side that has energy, whoever that may be.

From now till the end of the season, I’d like to see a team like

Carson

Bogle  Wisdom     Davies   Olsson

Huddlestone   

Hanson                Palmer

Weimann    Vydra     Lawrence 

That would have a lot more energy than the current team has. I think Wisdom would be a beast at CB. 

Yes! That is the same midfield as I had in my head!

Bogle is a long shot and Olsson is injured, I'd be happy enough with your team but with Wisdom, Keogh, Davies & Forsyth as the back 4.

Not mac3 but maybe Warburton. I have been touting him for about 3 years now. Not got a great recent track record i will admit but did well with Brentford and okay at Rangers.

Very capable on a small budget as well. Brought through some good young prospects at Forest.

I still believe Rowett should be given time. Just to help balance the books a little of anything.

Never should have been sacked the second time. If his task was to take us out of the mess Pearson left us in, to sack him after a few poor results and performances was a poor decision. I think the only reason Mel pulled the trigger was because he was intent on Rowett, but that's turning out to be probably the worst decision he's made aside from Pearson. 

The only reason Mac would even consider coming back is that no other club will touch him due to his negative reputation and fan backlash. He gets linked to League One jobs but he's a far better manager than that - it just depends on the club he's at. He got sacked after Brighton but there have been plenty worse performances in the last few months that Rowett's had no pressure over.  I'd rather take the risk of free-flowing performances that could go either way than the negative from the first-minute showings we're getting now, especially considering the fact that Rowett doesn't even get results. 

Why would he come back though. It’s like dumping a girlfriend twice. 

First time, we got a bit jealous cos she was chatting to some other guy, and we dumped her, fearing she was going to leave us anyway. 

Second time, the relationship quickly got a bit stale, and we started looking at other totty, and dumped her for another girl. And after a few nice walks in the park, we realised the new girl was a bit boring and not half as good in the sack.

That girl would be the biggest wet blanket walkover to come back to us now. She needs more self respect. We are basically complete dick heads in this scenario. 

With the dross, ne'er-do-wells and losers now at the club which need scraping out in order to make a clean start, I fear we need Nigel Clough again.

Archived