Mac3

Gypsy Ram

• Replies 151
  • Created
  • Last Reply
13 hours ago, kash_a_ram_a_ding_dong said:

Nope,good football is all I ask...I want to enjoy watching my team,win or lose.

Did you find a manager by the way?

If all you care about is playing passing/attacking football, and aren't bothered about losing a lot in the process... Warburton is available. So is Jaap Stam.

22 minutes ago, GadFly said:

If all you care about is playing passing/attacking football, and aren't bothered about losing a lot in the process... Warburton is available. So is Jaap Stam.

Great,I've suggested warburton in particular,several times...his style of playing would suit us down to the ground.He would have been an ideal manager after Mac or Clement.

1 hour ago, kash_a_ram_a_ding_dong said:

Great,I've suggested warburton in particular,several times...his style of playing would suit us down to the ground.He would have been an ideal manager after Mac or Clement.

I have family that are Forest fans (unfortunately, you can't choose them like you do your friends! haha)... they liked Warburton going forwards but were disappointed in his apparent lack of interest in sorting them out defensively. Ironically it's the opposite now lol. Maybe he wouldn't have such problems with us though, because our defence is already reasonable compared to that lot's. 

On 14/04/2018 at 19:04, McLovin said:

I’d just like to see someone play with a side that has energy, whoever that may be.

From now till the end of the season, I’d like to see a team like

Carson

Bogle  Wisdom     Davies   Olsson

Huddlestone   

Hanson                Palmer

Weimann    Vydra     Lawrence 

That would have a lot more energy than the current team has. I think Wisdom would be a beast at CB. 

So when Mcclaren played 433 and everyone moaned for it to be changed..... We change its not working and now we want to go back? 

Archived