Fun Make a case for the opposite

archied

Ok gr out camp make a case for keeping him

those wanting to keep make a case for getting rid 

put your proper in or out status at start just to save confusion

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The reality is this is as good as it gets. 

5th in the championship.

briiillliiaaannnt

its like finishing 5th in the premier league (under arthur cox) - just one division down. 

In

jerome purchase doesn’t stack up for me , mistakes since jan show signs of inexperience and I’m not so sure he is as unaffected by any criticism as he tries to portray and I think the pressure may get to him

He's invented a new formation, 6-0-4, and when the rest of the country catches on, games will consist of two lines of players, one on the edge of each penalty area, lumping it across the vast midfield void, with both teams trying their best not to attack.

The case for getting rid: to put an end to the incessant whining on this forum. The same people saying the same stuff, again and again and again. That aside, our football is often too pragmatic to be vaguely entertaining, our youngsters are not being given opportunities to show they can step up, and our recruitment remains haphazard. Folk are struggling to see any real strategy on or off the pitch - were there a clearly defined plan or vision, folk might be more patient. Also, in some of our poorer recent performances, the players have looked disinterested and disenchanted and of course, this breeds high levels of resentment and anger. Ordinary working folk don't stump up their hard-earned to see players lacking in fight and pride in the shirt. It's unforgivable, even to an arch happy-clapper such as myself.

The case for keeping him: yes, we all want champagne football but if we get rid now, the re-build could take years.....and that'll just lead to even more whining on here. Sacking yet another manager before season-end is akin to repeatedly banging your head against a wall and wondering why it hurts. We must have stability for a year at least, even if it means sacrificing the vision that is the 'Derby Way; whatever the **** that is. In 2019, our FFP situation will be a deal better than now with some hefty contracts expiring that season. At that point in time we can wave goodbye to some players who frankly, should never have been signed. With money to invest in new players, that would be the optimum time to look at alternative managers and styles if things have not improved. As things stand however, while we're sat 5th in the table with half a dozen games left and the play-offs still a very real possibility, those calling for Rowett to walk or be fired need to give their heads a wobble. It's about time we understood that our managerial revolving door is turning this club into a poison chalice, for managers and players alike.

Out

His interviews really inspire me,I love his accent

He reads local papers from a local shop in a local town.

None of the players do as he says,it's their fault,not his

Im going to sit here and admit he just needs twenty more transfer windows and you will then see the reality of a true rowett team,full of energy and stuff.

I dream of balls floating through the air,it's why God put the sky there.

13 minutes ago, 86 points said:

The case for getting rid: to put an end to the incessant whining on this forum. The same people saying the same stuff, again and again and again. That aside, our football is often too pragmatic to be vaguely entertaining, our youngsters are not being given opportunities to show they can step up, and our recruitment remains haphazard. Folk are struggling to see any real strategy on or off the pitch - were there a clearly defined plan or vision, folk might be more patient. Also, in some of our poorer recent performances, the players have looked disinterested and disenchanted and of course, this breeds high levels of resentment and anger. Ordinary working folk don't stump up their hard-earned to see players lacking in fight and pride in the shirt. It's unforgivable, even to an arch happy-clapper such as myself.

The case for keeping him: yes, we all want champagne football but if we get rid now, the re-build could take years.....and that'll just lead to even more whining on here. Sacking yet another manager before season-end is akin to repeatedly banging your head against a wall and wondering why it hurts. We must have stability for a year at least, even if it means sacrificing the vision that is the 'Derby Way; whatever the **** that is. In 2019, our FFP situation will be a deal better than now with some hefty contracts expiring that season. At that point in time we can wave goodbye to some players who frankly, should never have been signed. With money to invest in new players, that would be the optimum time to look at alternative managers and styles if things have not improved. As things stand however, while we're sat 5th in the table with half a dozen games left and the play-offs still a very real possibility, those calling for Rowett to walk or be fired need to give their heads a wobble. It's about time we understood that our managerial revolving door is turning this club into a poison chalice, for managers and players alike.

Archived