Fun Make a case for the opposite

archied

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Sith Happens

IN

I'd sack Rowett because I want instant success, sacking manager after manager is the best way towards success. I believe Derby deserve to be in the PL and not scrapping around the play offs, I dont see exceeding last years points tally and currently on for finishing 5th as any sort of achievement. I believe I have the right to see football played the 'derby way' just because we did under Steve for 3/4 of a season, and even then my memory blocks out the games we didnt play well in and won, like Middlesborough at home, we must have won all those games in superb fashion. I think he should be sacked because on numerous occasions this season i have witnessed 'the worst game we have ever played'. He should be sacked for selling hughes and ince, because they wanted to stay so badly, they didnt want to take the chance to play in the PL. While we are at it I want Mel to go too because I know the grass is greener with different owners, and I know of plenty that are waiting in the wings to buy us, lets sell to Sisu and I wont moan honest when I am standing in pride park looking forward to a home game with Rochdale amongst 8000 other derby fans.

In. We can’t keep sacking managers every year. We need to let 1 manager build his own squad of players and go from there. Clough built a squad for 5 years, he didn’t get us there but it only needed a few tweaks to give us the greatest season in 20 years.

That kind of brings me on to my second point. Derby County over their life time have been a mid table second division club. Our best season in nearly 20 years ended in defeat in the play off final. That single season has given us a false idea of what we actually are. We’re more used to relegation battles than play off pushes.

Out

needs to stay we are crying out for stability no matter how bad the football is. Also my neck muscles are now formidable from following the ball in the air, It’s  getting me a lot of attention from the ladies and don’t want it to stop :)

11 hours ago, curtains said:

In reality I couldn’t possibly make a case for him going. 

He is here for good for me. 

Eh?! so nothing at all worth criticising? Happy with all of his signings? Happy with the performances? Happy with us never making a sub before 70 minutes? Happy that we were promised energy and instead got lethargy? 

1 hour ago, angieram said:

Undecided.

I definitely want him in as I am very happy every time we win.

I definitely want him out as I'm bloody miserable every time we lose.

(I'm Pisces, by the way!)

Well if you will start drinking at breakfast time what do you expect?

1 hour ago, IlsonDerby said:

Eh?! so nothing at all worth criticising? Happy with all of his signings? Happy with the performances? Happy with us never making a sub before 70 minutes? Happy that we were promised energy and instead got lethargy? 

So Vydra working his socks off tacking back is lethargy then. 

10 minutes ago, curtains said:

So Vydra working his socks off tacking back is lethargy then. 

Yet to see that... more likely to see him make a run. Ball doesn’t get to him. He slumps his shoulders, puts his hands on his hips and shakes his head. 

Archived