Preston North End V Derby County

RiddingsRam

• Replies 887
  • Created
  • Last Reply
47 minutes ago, Mckram said:

Anybody know what the snow is like in Preston?

I can see the early kick off cancelling this one too! 

When I read this, thought it was meant as a joke, anything to get the game called off. Didn’t realise it was actually snowing again, jeez

1 minute ago, David said:

When I read this, thought it was meant as a joke, anything to get the game called off. Didn’t realise it was actually snowing again, jeez

Yeah I can get from Chesterfield at the moment. The snow has turned to rain so I might be ok in half a hour.

Today will tell us everything about our team, the reaction from Friday Night needs to be a positive one. 

If we fold again and the body language is readily replicated if we concede first today “then we are doomed a tells the”. 

Strength of character will be the order of the day today. If the boys aren’t geed up to wipe the Friday game from memory then we truly are in a bad way. 

11 hours ago, philmycock said:

Forsyth for Anya for me

I tend to agree. He was bad on Friday night definitely, though IMO unlucky for the OG. If Rowett doesn't use him today I worry about his confidence for the rest of the season. I don't think we have enough players to just 'bin' some off because they have a bad game.

We were awful Friday night and deserved to lose to a very poor team but, after the opening, we didn't seem to have any kind of game plan which looked likely to change the result. I hope Rowett et al have been looking at different strategies and, if necessary, we see some evidence of it today. COYR!

1 minute ago, JuanFloEvraTheCocu'sNesta said:

Can't see us winning this one the way we are playing. 

How are we playing? Doesn’t kick off till 12.45pm on Sky up here, you lot must be ahead of me :p 

Sith Happens
11 minutes ago, Steve How Hard? said:

As Kevin Keegan would say " I would love it, love it if this one was postponed." Colin would have serious meltdown if they have to rearrange another fixture. ???

Please let it happen

Archived