Preston North End V Derby County

RiddingsRam

• Replies 887
  • Created
  • Last Reply
10 minutes ago, wingfieldram said:

Currently sat outside Deepdale. There isn't a lot of parking round here!.

It's raining very heavily. There's going to be a lot of wet people in that stadium. 

Tell me about it! Was worried about snow but if this keeps up the pitch might be waterlogged.

Who broke the weather? 

My line up for today....

carson wisdom keogh Davies Baird Huddlestone Ledley Thomas Palmer Lawrence vydra 

I think that’s our best 11 (bar untried Thomas but I feel we need an injection of youthful enthusiasm and a bit of speed somewhere!) 

I’ve always been a big Forsyth fan and I guess similar with Thorne, both look so far below their best they have to be left out of the starting 11. Same for Bradley Johnson as I still don’t understand what his best position and qualities are? He can’t really pass, dribble or tackle particularly well. Would be one of the players I’d move on in the summer tbh.

Fingers crossed we can pick up some points soon. 

Rowett has left himself with very few options for changing Fridays' starting eleven.

My guess is:-

Carson, Wisdom, Keogh, Davies, Anya, Huddlestone, Ledley, Palmer, Weimann, Nugent, Vydra.

Would be nice to have the option of including Martin, Bryson and Elsnik - at least on the bench but there you go!

With Phil Brown in charge I can't see Elsnik getting too many more starts for the rest of the season - substitute in their last match which they needed to win to stay in contention for the playoffs and not used.

Archived