Derby County v Cardiff City F.C.

Boycie

5 minutes ago, PodgeyRam said:

So let me get this straight. Olsson, who's  never been able to defend crosses, is being targeted with crosses? Colour me shocked. I certainly didn't see this coming, so I have no idea how Rowett would be able to.

We have 2 left backs on the pitch - neither of whom can defend anything nevermind crosses.

5 minutes ago, ViewsFromTheMiddle said:

Relegation battle next season, and not from the Prem.

I'm confident Rowett will get us out of the Championship.

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, RamsFan10 said:

He haven't looked like scoring a goal from open play at all.

Lawrence's chance from 6 yards, Weimann missing by a few inches, Weimann almost getting in behind were all from open play. 

We've only had one half-chance from a set piece :D 

5 minutes ago, reveldevil said:

We've set up at home, to counteract a hoofball percentage team by ceding possession to them, and trying to out long ball them.

Please **** off Gary, asap.

Your version of Football died pre 90's, even Charlie Hughes would be embarrassed.

Spot on Sir!...................and for our younger visitors here's the original hoofball bible! :thumbsup:

51Ia86xET0L._SX360_BO1,204,203,200_.jpg

Just now, Doodle said:

It’s scary having Forsyth on the pitch, it’s equally scary having Olsen on the pitch, but BOTH ffs. 

It's like Ronnie O'Sullivan when he goes lefty to showboat.

Only in our case, it's Ronnie O'Sullivan when he has one of his meltdowns.....

Thought we did ok in patches. It just shows when going forward that we have 8 defenders on the pitch.

Johnson and Jerome more interested in fouling and trying to be fouled. Johnson is ******* ****.

Archived