Derby County v Cardiff City F.C.

Boycie

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Been having a read through this forum. 

Quite surprised to see how confident you lot are considering you've only won 1 or your last 10 and you have both Huddlestone & (possibly) Vydra out. 

Anyway - looking forward to coming up on Sunday, around 2200 of us so far. Think we'll win 2-0. 

BLUEBIRDS! 

8 minutes ago, SeanStaz89 said:

Quite surprised to see how confident you lot are considering you've only won 1 or your last 10 and you have both Huddlestone & (possibly) Vydra out. 

We're basing it on the idea that we're due a win and you're due a loss. 

We don't need "form" or "players" when we've got the law of probability on our side.

2 hours ago, EnigmaRam said:

Sod it

Carson 

wisdom.  Keogh.      Davies.   Fozzy

Johnson

weimann.  Palmer.      Vydra.   Lawrence

Nugent

Best team and system we have at the moment 3-2 winners with that team me thinks 

49 minutes ago, SeanStaz89 said:

Anyway - looking forward to coming up on Sunday, around 2200 of us so far. Think we'll win 2-0. 

BLUEBIRDS! 

Have a safe trip up. We will have warmed the sheep up well for your arrival 

5 hours ago, Mistaram said:

That's not true they don't play hoof ball at all Neither do Leeds you either don't go to football or have an eyesight defect 

Don’t go to football you say.....

Season ticket holder me owd!

No eye sight defect here either, but thanks for your concern.

Question 1/ How do Warnock sides play? Answer: Hoof!

Question 2/ How did Leeds score against us recently?

Answer: Defend deep and.... yes you’ve guessed it Hoof!

So would definitely have to disagree with you there @Mistaram

59 minutes ago, SeanStaz89 said:

BLUEBIRDS! 

Can't ague with that mate rather you go up than Fulham or Villa  I think it will be Wolves Cardiff and Boro  

1 hour ago, SeanStaz89 said:

BLUEBIRDS! 

We're confident because we're not a bad side and we've not been playing badly. But for a few things here and there we'd have had probably 4 more wins and we don't get beaten very often. Fulham we gifted two goals in the first 20 minutes and are a very good team.

Huddz will be a miss, but there's more to the team than him, Palmer is everybit as dangerous as vydra and if Lawrence ever finds his shooting boots...

Anyway, I guess Cardiff really need to go up, is it getting on for a decade of Jack dominance for Welsh football?

26 minutes ago, Doodle said:

Have a safe trip up. We will have warmed the sheep up well for your arrival 

I knew there was a reason I enjoyed Pride Park. 

Expect a battle on Sunday. I've been following City 20 years and this is the most physical side I've seen. Football may not be the best at times but no one can doubt the heart of this squad!

10 minutes ago, SeanStaz89 said:

Expect a battle on Sunday. I've been following City 20 years and this is the most physical side I've seen. Football may not be the best at times but no one can doubt the heart of this squad!

I know he's been in and out of your side due to injuries but have you any feedback on Bryson? Cheers.

12 minutes ago, Steve How Hard? said:

I know he's been in and out of your side due to injuries but have you any feedback on Bryson? Cheers.

Like you said he's been in and out of the team and his form has been up and down. Warnock was desperate to get him in but I have the feeling his best years are behind him to be honest. 

3 minutes ago, SeanStaz89 said:

Like you said he's been in and out of the team and his form has been up and down. Warnock was desperate to get him in but I have the feeling his best years are behind him to be honest. 

Shame, was hoping his loan spell would help him recapture his form. Looking from afar it looked like he'd done ok when he played. Good luck for the rest of the season. No offence but I hope you don't have any luck Sunday. We are certainly overdue some. :thumbsup:

4 minutes ago, SeanStaz89 said:

In 13/14 he was brilliant, and very good most of the rest of his time here, but injuries took their toll and every time he seemed to be getting back to his best he'd pick up something. Love the bloke though, he didn't want to go but we've gone for heavy cruisers rather than fast torpedo boats.

3 hours ago, SeanStaz89 said:

It's interesting this, with Huddlestone, Ledley and Thorne out. the cultured side of our midfield is entirely absent. Likely to be replaced by Jamie "the bruiser" Hanson ( who actually does have some ball skills ) and An armoured fighting vehicle called Bradley, unpredictable but full of drive and heart. We have some warriors these days so I Am expecting ( or at least hoping for :ermm: )  a real ding dong of a battle. 

Form book and injuries paint a bit of a grim picture for us but I reckon there is resilience in this team that goes a degree deeper than in recent times. 11 V 11 and all that. May the best ram win. 

Archived