18/19 Summer Transfer Suggestion Thread

Rammed79

8 minutes ago, DCFC1388 said:

Thought id put it on here as nothing concrete has come out on it but alot of rumours that Jerome is going on a season loan to Preston.

Which would be strange in a way as he only has a season left with us on his contract unless they don’t want a longer contract

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
4 minutes ago, Sparkle said:

Which would be strange in a way as he only has a season left with us on his contract unless they don’t want a longer contract

Heard it rubbish but I’d say they can’t afford to buy him so basically we are clearing some wages for someone that won’t get a look in

43 minutes ago, EnigmaRam said:

Heard it rubbish but I’d say they can’t afford to buy him so basically we are clearing some wages for someone that won’t get a look in

Jerome was on the bench yesterday and was the only outfield player not used which was a bit strange as he has been in and around it most of pre-season. Perhaps the Preston may be on and it was decided he shouldn’t play yesterday. Frank has Nugent and Marriott with Bennett coming on yesterday and Frank also mentioned Bennett post match?!

Don’t shoot the messenger. Been speaking to a friend who reckons he’s connected with the club. It more feels like guess work but:

Permanent Departures:

Butterfield

Blackman

Anya

Loan Departures:

Guy - supposedly a Championship loan lined up

Mitchell

Other:

Thorne supposedly not leaving

Hanson staying as utility 

No interest yet for Johnson

7 minutes ago, Waffle said:

Don’t shoot the messenger. Been speaking to a friend who reckons he’s connected with the club. It more feels like guess work but:

Permanent Departures:

Butterfield

Blackman

Anya

Loan Departures:

Guy - supposedly a Championship loan lined up

Mitchell

Other:

Thorne supposedly not leaving

Hanson staying as utility 

No interest yet for Johnson

Evans signing wouldnt fit into any of the below 3 happening.

5 minutes ago, Waffle said:

Permanent Departures:

Butterfield

Blackman

Anya

We’ve found actual buyers for these three?

1C539B4A-588D-44F9-9B86-DA7410459B9A.jpeg

3 minutes ago, DCFC1388 said:

Evans signing wouldnt fit into any of the below 3 happening.

Just now, Nuwtfly said:

We’ve found actual buyers for these three?

1C539B4A-588D-44F9-9B86-DA7410459B9A.jpeg

This perfectly captures my face at the fact someone wants Anya. I thought it was worth posting because they were a bit left field, but if it’s b*llocks I wouldn’t be surprised. 

2 hours ago, Nuwtfly said:

I think Evans will be coming in predominantly to cover centre-half, mate. Just a feeling.

I think Evans is coming in to predominantly be a CDM, because Lampard is taking a chance on player with potential at a low price. If Evans stars to show potential similar to expected when he was at City, just think how much a young English midfielder could be valued at. Certainly more than the under a million valuation he is now!

6 hours ago, rochdale ram said:

I've herd bervatov is a free agent. personally, if he would come over and sign a cheap back up contract, I believe he would do a little job for us..just a thought I seen he was a free agent and thought "I wounder" haha

Not sure if trolling or not. But have you seen how many forward options we have now ? And you want to sign Berbatov

Archived