18/19 Summer Transfer Suggestion Thread

Rammed79

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
8 minutes ago, thederbyram said:

Hey why don't we go for the lad Swansea replaced Janson with? Quite sure he's been tipped for big things...plays for a title-challenging side for Chelsea...and is about 10 years younger..

Abraham on loan anyone?

Jansen didn’t  play for Swansea - he went on loan to Fenebache  

4 hours ago, irobinson said:

this is only a suggestion - don't kill me down

What about selling Nuge, Jerome and Blackman - or at least 2 of them

Buying Jansen from Spurs as an investment (bit like the Fulham. - revitalising the Mitrovic as a player) they are looking to offload him - only 24

A combo of Jansen, Vydra, Bennett up top. - bloody dynamite!!!

Levy wants 30 million to offload both Janssen and Llorente, so he'd probably be looking at about 15 million or probably higher to offload Janssen. It's not possible for us.

2 minutes ago, Andicis said:

Levy wants 30 million to offload both Janssen and Llorente, so he'd probably be looking at about 15 million or probably higher to offload Janssen. It's not possible for us.

Levy always wants the earth - there’s a deal in there somewhere between 10-12mil

but realistically they need to offload 

I wonder if Barry Douglas could be available from Wolves if we're after a left back, not sure how much he would cost though?

They have already signed a young LB from Monaco, are about to sign another on loan from Celta Vigo and have also been linked with Zinchenko from Man City who can also play there.

Cost Wolves around £1m and he has 1 year left on his contract, although I believe they have an option for another year

5 minutes ago, irobinson said:

Levy always wants the earth - there’s a deal in there somewhere between 10-12mil

but realistically they need to offload 

With a mixture of our poor negotiating, and Levy's tough negotiating, you really think we'd get a Dutch international aged 24 for that fee? Can't see it. 

4 hours ago, David said:

Danny Ings is still coming back from a serious injury, few games here and there for Liverpool but I wouldn’t want to pin my number 9 hopes on him.

Long time since he completed a season, 14/15. 

yes fair point, but at the same time could be a really good signing for a very good price, with the problems hes had i cant see him going for that much 

Archived