Queen’s Park Rangers F.C. v Derby County F.C.

Boycie

For a bloke who suggested it was horses for courses, regarding the formation we would adopt. He’s certainly flogging this horse to death. The trouble with tired horses is, they tend to fall at the last hurdle. 

• Replies 677
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 minutes ago, MackworthRamIsGod said:

Unfortunately they aren't able to play in the same team, I think they both give off positive energy and both would end up flying in opposite direction when they get near each other.

I take it you didn’t see or pay attention to the last 30 mins on Saturday. When we transformed the game with BOTH of them on the pitch together. Vydra and Palmer are both intelligent enough to work with each other, not against each other 

3 minutes ago, Doodle said:

I take it you didn’t see or pay attention to the last 30 mins on Saturday. When we transformed the game with BOTH of them on the pitch together. Vydra and Palmer are both intelligent enough to work with each other, not against each other 

More you didn't pay attention to my clear sarcasm.

Vydra and Palmer MUST play in the same team and only a numpty couldn't get them to work.

1 minute ago, MackworthRamIsGod said:

More you didn't pay attention to my clear sarcasm.

Vydra and Palmer MUST play in the same team and only a numpty couldn't get them to work.

Haha, sorry missed the tone of your post. 

PistoldPete2
21 minutes ago, ViewsFromTheMiddle said:

What a shame we can't play our two best players in the same team.

No one plays for us, the other plays for Reading.

Archived