Queen’s Park Rangers F.C. v Derby County F.C.

Boycie

• Replies 677
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Carson

Wisdom

Keogh

Davies

Olssen

Huddlestone

Ledley

Weimann

Thomas

Palmer

Nugent

Roos // Forsyth // Pearce // Johnson // Lawrence // Vydra // Walker 

(assuming Thorne is out injured - if fit then he can take Johnson's place on the bench)

2 hours ago, WharfedaleRam said:

Away games left against Wolves, Villa and Preston. Home games against Cardiff and Boro. I think, based on our current form, we have a realistic chance of missing out on the play offs but did we really think we'd be there this season. It's been an exciting and recently frustrating ride but this is why we love the game and this is why we love DCFC. 

I'm sure even those who tend to prefer to criticise more than praise claim to love Derby County. Thing is though it seems to me for some it's a pretty abusive relationship. Never a good thing. 

PistoldPete2

Palmer must start... i dont care what position midfield instead of thorne wil do fine,  but he's better than any of the options we have supporting Vydra and Jerome/ Nugent. hope Hud is fit.   

PistoldPete2
10 minutes ago, Leicester Ram said:

Carson

Wisdom Keogh Davies Forsyth

Huddlestone Palmer

Weimann Vydra Lawrence

I actually don’t care

Is baird still suspended? Not happy with wisdom at right back just now.

2 hours ago, DCFC4LIFE said:

Are we still chasing wolves

Yes of course we are still chasing Wolves. They are top, so the other 25 teams are chasing them. Stupid statement on your behalf, if you don’t mind me saying. B4 thought we may catch Wolves, we won’t but if you’re going to mock him, at least have the intelligence to pick up on what he said in the first instance 

Sith Happens
3 hours ago, B4ev6is said:

It is a must win I cant wait for tuesday night

I think this is the first must win, not necessarily for the 3 points but for morale. 

25 minutes ago, Doodle said:

Yes of course we are still chasing Wolves. They are top, so the other 25 teams are chasing them. Stupid statement on your behalf, if you don’t mind me saying. B4 thought we may catch Wolves, we won’t but if you’re going to mock him, at least have the intelligence to pick up on what he said in the first instance 

Or at least the intelligence to work out what 24 - 1 is.

This is a must win game... ive copied and pasted that from the last 5 fixture thread ?

really though we need to bounce back. a big reaction & a 4-0 win to calm the nerves and get some confidence back should do the job 

Forsyth is our worst player, End of. Id rather have olsson start everyday of the week. For me people can say "We didn't expect to be in top 6" etc. However Gary has had 2 transfer windows, And adequate time with the players and no matter what the situation is, to go from 2nd to 8th/9th is Very very poor. For me his Transfers have been OK at best. I was happy with what he did in summer, But then the January window was shocking. Fulham bring in Mitrovic who has had decent game time in the prem on loan and we spend 1.5 million on Jerome who has hardly played, I just dont get it. Then Winall gets injured and we bring in Palmer last minute. We were all skeptic at the start of the season when we picked up 13 points from 10 games, Now we have got 12 points from 10 games.........Shocking promotion form. He needs to be more attacking at home and needs to stop worrying about the other team, if we play our game we should win. 

Now for me these 2 games are massive, A team like us who are sitting in 5th shouldn't be losing to teams like QPR and Forest. I personally think we should be beating both sides but maybe thats wishful thinking. I think Gary will start to feel the heat if we dont get a decent return in these next 2 games and we cant lose to forest IMO as that would round it off. A loss to NFFC and DCFC drop away again. I dont mean the sacking of GR as im against that, i mean questions will be asked, especially around the new year slump and January window. 

I think we will Draw 1-1 at QPR and get a win at forest as were due one at there place, 1-3 possibly. 

UTRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

Come on derby be brave but dont be afaird to rough up QPR we need 3 points we need come out fighting and come out attack from the off. I know you can make the play offs the play offs at the very least.

I wish I could be on that team bus I would fire you all up. I would make believe in yourselfs.

We need you stand up and be counted this season is far far from over we are fighting for promation I know you can do it.

58 minutes ago, Edtheram said:

However Gary has had 2 transfer windows, And adequate time with the players and no matter what the situation is, to go from 2nd to 8th/9th is Very very poor.

Well it would be, if it had actually happened.

At least stick to the facts.

Archived