Queen’s Park Rangers F.C. v Derby County F.C.

Boycie

• Replies 677
  • Created
  • Last Reply
6 minutes ago, Mistaram said:

How can they be the weakest team when they have beaten Wolves Sheff u and Cardiff when we haven't beaten any of them 

He said it's the weakest team he has seen this season. I agree, they were woeful when they came to PP. like really bad, no energy, no interest, absolutely dire they were.

On 4 March 2018 at 12:31, Saul Pimpson said:

We need to pick our most resolute XI and build again from a solid foundation...

Carson

Wisdom, Keogh, Davies, Forsyth

THudd, Ledley

Weimann, Vydra, Johnson

Nuge

My heart would never pick this team but my head thinks it is a very good idea :thumbsup:

Carson

Wisdom, Keogh, Davies, Forsyth

Palmer, Ledley

Weimann, Vydra, Johnson

Nuge

i'd give palmer a go there after the way he played saturday, gone for ledley over hudds to allow palmer to be the play maker, with johnson and weimann offering us more solidity in the wide areas to compensate for palmer

Despite being a lover of wide men and paired strikers I am wondering, with the shortage of dynamic midfielders, if there might be something in moving to a 433 with Hudds or Ledley sitting deep enabling us to get Palmer, Lawrence, Vydra and Weiman interchanging tearing up,the middle of the park with Nuge or Jerome as a spear. .. I'd normally hold my head in my hands if someone else started suggesting holes and pegs of different shapes .... but Vydra has really developed in his ability to go deep and hunt for the ball, and Palmer has shown he is an adaptable footballer. Lawrence and Weiman are competant centrally or wide. It just makes me think that there is an option if it is thought through. .. Comments welcome, unflattering or otherwise. 

1 hour ago, EnigmaRam said:

He said it's the weakest team he has seen this season. I agree, they were woeful when they came to PP. like really bad, no energy, no interest, absolutely dire they were.

Should be a close game then!

Archived