Season tickets for next year, whose renewed

Rab a dab doo

4 season tickets to purchase for me......the wife and me plus 19 year old daughter and 17 year old son. It costs a lot, but worth it as it  creates a terrific bond plus we love watching derby....the whole ritual....travelling down....a few pints and hopefully 3 points.. 

Just wish we could up the atmosphere at pride park!

• Replies 135
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Renewed last week, for myself and 16 year old lad, which ever division we are in I shall be there, and also looking forward to next season as always, will it be trips to Man U and Chelsea, or trips to Brentford and Wednesday, which ever one it will be, you can be sure I will be enjoying every minute of it, Once a RAM always a RAM.

24 minutes ago, Gritters said:

Had a bit of a giggle this morning when I received a letter from the club telling me if we go up I may have to move seats. Laugh out loud :lol::lol:.

I bet it will be the same seats next year sir. Thank you.

Why was that? You’re in the west stand though?

did they say Gritters?

6 minutes ago, Boycie said:

Why was that? You’re in the west stand though?

did they say Gritters?

It's to do with extending the tv gantry for sky and its armchair supporters. Stuff the loyal fan who has been going for 40 years. If we go up its pack your bags and find somewhere else to sit.

34 minutes ago, MackworthRamIsGod said:

I've renewed, there will be some good away days next year. I love Wigan away for some reason.

You can drive past after we’ve played at Old Trafford and the Ethihad, exciting times ahead for you!

• 2 weeks later...
On 02/03/2018 at 17:16, Strange yearnings said:

Was a STH for 15 years when I lived in Chaddo but now I live in Woodford Green just 4 stops on the Tube from West Ham's Ground I have a ST there and will renew whichever league they are in. At £145 for over 65s it's a bargain. Orient's slightly nearer and I go there occasionally

Was that you with the corner flag Sy?

Archived