Season tickets for next year, whose renewed

Rab a dab doo

On 3/24/2018 at 23:42, sage said:

....I imagine Mel is frustrated that out worst spell of the season has coincided with renewal time.

Unless you think it's a conspiracy to save him from having to pay out on the promotion refunds....:sleep:

• Replies 135
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Someone owes me some money but they'll cough up in the next fortnight or so. Cash flow is a bit blown right now, but all things considered I'lve decided to use my flexible friend tomorrow, pop up to the theatre of "keep dreaming"  - buy my ticket and a bite at the yard.

love this club regardless of the slings and arrows of outrageous fortune - here's to a cracking game on Friday  COYR

Presumably if we don't go up this year, mel will have to make the same offer to season tickets holders for next year for freebies in the event of promotion?

38 minutes ago, RamNut said:

Presumably if we don't go up this year, mel will have to make the same offer to season tickets holders for next year for freebies in the event of promotion?

I'd be surprised if he didn't repeat it every year as ST income would be a fraction of the Premier League riches.

This is maybe obvious but just checking as it saves a phone call...

...are 65+ S/T been automatically renewed? Ie so it doesn’t ask you to renew them when you log in. Just feels odd that it doesn’t ask you to confirm those as well.

Ps, yes I’ve renewed, if Chris Martin isn’t in the starting line up wearing a no.9 shirt come the first game of the season then I’ll be first in line for refunds...

Sith Happens

Anyone tried in the last couple of days? Tried yesterday and was getting a whoops something has gone wrong, now getting a your session has expired when i click proceed on the yes pay screen.

Archived