LAUGHING STOCK ..CANT HANDLE PRESSURE

NottsRammy

Go up, don't go up, who cares. I'd like to see better football to be honest, and also not make the stupid mistakes we do in the transfer market. I'd love to see us at Wembley again or have that one day promoted automatically going on the pitch feeling emotionally uncontrollable. However seriously who cares if we play in the premier league, go support your club whatever happens, enjoy the ups, get sad with the downs, get frustrated, get angry, be happy, be ecstatic, go mental with a last minute winner/or loser..... have a good day each week with your family and or friends. We're all Derby aren't we, it's in your DNA youth (??) 

• Replies 150
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Kinell. Thought I'd leave it a few hours before visiting the forum as I knew this would be the situation.

It wasn't great but chill Winston.

We were never seriously going to get 2nd even when we were riding high. 

Right now, I'll happily settle for the play offs and see where form and luck takes us. 

If we don't go up, that's life. Reshuffle the squad in the summer and start again. 

If folk can't handle this, then listen to TalkSport or Radio 5 etc. There's some whingers extraordinaire on there from every team from 2nd to 20th. And when you hear that, it makes you realise how **** these threads sound. 

Dont like drawing with Leeds etc? Wait til we're losing to the big boys like Bournemouth, Swansea, West Brom, Stoke, Newcastle, Huddersfield, Southampton, Burnley, Watford, Wolves etc etc 

I'm not a fan of Gary but give it this season - I want to be wrong. Give it next season too. I still want to be wrong. IF nowt has changed, then let's see where we go from there. 

10 minutes ago, TexasRam said:

Go up, don't go up, who cares. I'd like to see better football to be honest, and also not make the stupid mistakes we do in the transfer market. I'd love to see us at Wembley again or have that one day promoted automatically going on the pitch feeling emotionally uncontrollable. However seriously who cares if we play in the premier league, go support your club whatever happens, enjoy the ups, get sad with the downs, get frustrated, get angry, be happy, be ecstatic, go mental with a last minute winner/or loser..... have a good day each week with your family and or friends. We're all Derby aren't we, it's in your DNA youth (??) 

Sorry to much wine 

1 hour ago, McLovin said:

Very disappointing, we are the laughing stock of the whole country. Actually we are the laughing stock of the whole world of football. Load of bottlers, I’d make them work in the pits compulsory and give their money to charity, maybe to save Hartlepool Utd . The abuse by Affluent Adomah seems to have got to many of the players and caused a ripple in the squad. 

And this helps how ?

1 hour ago, McLovin said:

Very disappointing, we are the laughing stock of the whole country. Actually we are the laughing stock of the whole world of football. Load of bottlers, I’d make them work in the pits compulsory and give their money to charity, maybe to save Hartlepool Utd . The abuse by Affluent Adomah seems to have got to many of the players and caused a ripple in the squad. 

Pits are gone nah mi duck

4 hours ago, NottsRammy said:

1. We wont win the playoffs the team has shown you that !!.

2. How many losses and poor results does it take for al lyou replying to this to still keep saying " support the team bleat bleat bleat " and " so it begins " . These are proff football players on a damn good wage who have no composure to play under pressure .

3. King kevin ..........that has nothing to do with it as we have shown by getting to 2nd and being clear and playing well we are well capable of going up . But as the season end nears they start to get the wobbles in there legs and over thinking things and not playing naturally.This would be acceptable if it happened one year . But jesus this has and is happening now how many 4 years ontrot off top of my head.

4. Doesn't the disappointment of the last match make them want to put things right I nthis yet there still not good enough to keep out 3 goals after going 1-0 up. Its sheer madness .

Only way out of this is buying some real real quality players that are going to cost a lot of money , cant see mel wanting to do that . We need some old heads ( not ledley and hudds ) who mix it up with some very good young legs . Over to you Gary jesus you have a job on your hands which I'm pretty sure you now realise.

the playoffs is a knock out competion.

as long as you dont lose, and dont make defence individual errors, then you often go up.

see Hull and huddersfield as examples.

do you remember the drab tactics across the board in euro 2016... thats the play offs all over.

this team, no matter how few games they are winning right now, is the perfect receipe for winning the play offs

Just now, jagerbob said:

the playoffs is a knock out competion.

as long as you dont lose, and dont make defence individual errors, then you often go up.

see Hull and huddersfield as examples.

do you remember the drab tactics across the board in euro 2016... thats the play offs all over.

this team, no matter how few games they are winning right now, is the perfect receipe for winning the play offs

Huddersfield didn't win a game in the playoffs both of their fixtures went to penalties. There's a fine line between playing not to lose and the pot luck of 2 penalty shoot outs.

4 minutes ago, Inglorius said:

Huddersfield didn't win a game in the playoffs both of their fixtures went to penalties. There's a fine line between playing not to lose and the pot luck of 2 penalty shoot outs.

stayed in it though.

when hull went up, they were the team with problems in the board room, the manager wanted out, and he had grumblign premier league foreigner prima donas... but they came together.

basically you gotta make it to the playoffs... then form goes out the window.

5 hours ago, NottsRammy said:

I honestly don't know the cure to this .

The players are trying there is no question about that but why in a change of players and a change of managers is it that when the crunch comes the players cant handle the pressure.

Whats the way out of this.

Coz at the moment we are an utter laughing stock. Any team in the play offs must be begging absolultetly begging to play us .

How will they deal with coping with getting more than 12 points in the PREM when they will be reminded about that ALL the time when they go up .

Plz plz don't say we got rid of the crown jewels as it happened with those players as well !! And it happenend und Mac as well !!

I deffo think we need to look for very mentally strong aggressive players TRUE LEADERS as its going to need something special to get us up next year . FORGET going up this year the past weeks havetold you everything we need to know . Be deluded if you want and say I'm so negative its a damn fact thr facts are there for all to see .

What a complete load of nonsense. 

It is disappointing to see the confidence draining from team, but I guess to most fans, it's not a major surprise. Rowett is still relatively inexperienced  and in all walks of life, you learn by your mistakes. If the manager is to improve, he will have to accept recent misjudgements, although he doesn't need to do so in public. He will probably want to reflect on some recent questionable team selections and also his reaction to some decisions made by the officials. Derby's failure to maintain a place in the top 2 shouldn't be blamed on referees and linesmen. 

8 hours ago, Shipley Ram said:

I've been to 3 playoff finals and the worse team won on each occassion.

Exactly!  

All we need to do is get there and then we're nailed on to be that team.

I have had a feeling all season that we are going to do to the rest of the league what QPR did to us that season. 

15 hours ago, NottsRammy said:

The facts show that we’re 4th in the league and have as much chance as going up as anyone else in the playoff places.

This is just like saying kim jon in has his finger over the red launch button but lets relax and run down to the beach as he hasn't pressed it yet .

What does it take to shake some fans out of there blinkered stupor.

Well he has (got a finger on the red button ) and we still are (going to the Beach ) AND we are still going to football matches. 

I put the bracketed content just in case you didn't understand my references 

PREDICTION !!.

I'm prepared to say it now and come on later and let the players make me EAT HUMBLE PIE .

We are going to get absolutely THRASHED by Fulham we will not cope with the speed they have down the flanks . Our players need to all grow a set and most of our Fans need to stop letting the players off .

Derby 1 maybe 2     FULHAM 4 

But never mind we will still have some fans say " we shouldn't expect to much "    " don't moan at them at match's " 

You heard it here first  " SEASON OVER " !!

For what its worth I think gary is a good manager but boy he has a big job on his hands.

I wonder if the Fulham players are quaking In there boots that they have to come to derby pmsl . Even if we go a goal up all the other side know if they get one goal we start to get the heeby jeebies its laughable and its laughable how many of you fans esp the new young ones say we got to keep putting a comforting arm around them . GROW UP AND GROW A PAIR . Fans and Players alike.

Queue the stupid post that says I know who has got to grow a pair lol  " I have given up now over and out " .

Archived