LAUGHING STOCK ..CANT HANDLE PRESSURE

NottsRammy

3 minutes ago, NottsRammy said:

Whats really funny now is everyone is agreeing with what I first put and I'm not the most STUPID post anymore lol

I think you're still highly ranked in some's opinion, not mine though.

• Replies 150
  • Created
  • Last Reply
4 minutes ago, Boycie said:

I think you're still highly ranked in some's opinion, not mine though.

Funny that coz your post on page 14 about PR about the fans is EXACTLY what I think .

Its the Teams JOB to inject a spark to get the crowd going not the other way around and its a joke now that people are still saying an ARM should be put around these players . Thank god these players weren't in the cockpits of the spitfires in WW2 .....think we would have known the result if they were 

22 minutes ago, NottsRammy said:

Whats really funny now is everyone is agreeing with what I first put and I'm not the most STUPID post anymore lol

You're not the most stupid post anymore?

Ive got one in the garden that's pretty ridiculous, but I have to disagree, you are the most stupid.

21 minutes ago, NottsRammy said:

Funny that coz your post on page 14 about PR about the fans is EXACTLY what I think .

Its the Teams JOB to inject a spark to get the crowd going not the other way around and its a joke now that people are still saying an ARM should be put around these players . Thank god these players weren't in the cockpits of the spitfires in WW2 .....think we would have known the result if they were 

where did I say I disagreed with you?

Sith Happens
36 minutes ago, NottsRammy said:

You must be so happy.:D

• 2 weeks later...

COUGH 

But I will say its not the Manager , I think to many players here from other managers that need clearing out that are deffo NOT TRYING 

OUT !!

KEOGH, BAIRD , THORNE,WEIMANN,LEDLEY,HUDDLESTONE,OLSON,FORSYTH,NUGENT,JEROME 

Yes a few of the above are rowetts however I think he still ought to have start of next season.

I would only keep  VYDRA,LAWRENCE ( young enough to improve ) Davies and maybe carson all the rest can go.

Time to blood some younger ones as well.

4 hours ago, loweman2 said:

half hearted, passionless, talentless collective of tossers, not fit to wear the shirt ! we the fans will be here a long time after you have taken your blood money from our club! nothing short of embarrassing !

Sadly, it's very, very hard to disagree with your assessment. 

4 hours ago, loweman2 said:

half hearted, passionless, talentless collective of tossers, not fit to wear the shirt ! we the fans will be here a long time after you have taken your blood money from our club! nothing short of embarrassing !

Sorry mate but thats ridiculous. 

Archived