LAUGHING STOCK ..CANT HANDLE PRESSURE

NottsRammy

On 27/02/2018 at 03:03, Red_Dawn said:

All of my banter in the forest thread aside, you've lost what - a couple of games in your last ten or so? 

Every team hits a bad run at some point. I wouldn't even class this as one for Derby. This thread seems a bit ridiculous 

Thank you mate. You really highlight how bad some of our wrist-slashers are when you feel the need to talk some sense into them.

And this bloke epitomises why I want both of us to make the BCT a permanent EPL fixture. It’s nothing less than the great man deserves and, if we compete to make both clubs stronger rather than as a consolation for not being good enough....

Fair play to you mate.

• Replies 150
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 hours ago, EssendonRam said:

Thank you mate. You really highlight how bad some of our wrist-slashers are when you feel the need to talk some sense into them.

And this bloke epitomises why I want both of us to make the BCT a permanent EPL fixture. It’s nothing less than the great man deserves and, if we compete to make both clubs stronger rather than as a consolation for not being good enough....

Fair play to you mate.

I'd like to see the same! There's some rubbish teams in the PL, would be much better for the likes of Forest, Derby, and even the Wendies and Leeds in there.. 

On 26/02/2018 at 16:03, Red_Dawn said:

All of my banter in the forest thread aside, you've lost what - a couple of games in your last ten or so? 

Every team hits a bad run at some point. I wouldn't even class this as one for Derby. This thread seems a bit ridiculous 

I love Dawnie me

On ‎25‎/‎02‎/‎2018 at 09:24, NottsRammy said:

PREDICTION !!.

I'm prepared to say it now and come on later and let the players make me EAT HUMBLE PIE .

We are going to get absolutely THRASHED by Fulham we will not cope with the speed they have down the flanks . Our players need to all grow a set and most of our Fans need to stop letting the players off .

Derby 1 maybe 2     FULHAM 4 

But never mind we will still have some fans say " we shouldn't expect to much "    " don't moan at them at match's " 

You heard it here first  " SEASON OVER " !!

For what its worth I think gary is a good manager but boy he has a big job on his hands.

I wonder if the Fulham players are quaking In there boots that they have to come to derby pmsl . Even if we go a goal up all the other side know if they get one goal we start to get the heeby jeebies its laughable and its laughable how many of you fans esp the new young ones say we got to keep putting a comforting arm around them . GROW UP AND GROW A PAIR . Fans and Players alike.

Queue the stupid post that says I know who has got to grow a pair lol  " I have given up now over and out " .

On 25/02/2018 at 09:33, Paul71 said:

Look forward to it. Suspect if we lose there will be lots of smug i told you so's.

On 25/02/2018 at 09:45, NottsRammy said:

NO there wont I'm not that type of person , but I just wonder how long its going to take before people truly do lose there patience with this . You can forgive a season but its become a standing joke ( everyone now expects it ) .

For me I think its rather sad for us to get into this mess, as to get out of it requires in my opinion HUGE spending by mel on some damn good players ( hard men type ) that wont let all this crap affect them.

There is NO REASON whatsoever we shouldn't be in Wolves position . There is only one club in this division that's truly bigger than us and that's Aston Villa . Stop letting them off for gods sake , it aint good enough .The more you let players think its acceptable the more they let it happen.

COUGH

Can someone please explain to me, why our results regress in Jan and Feb and we slowly limp out of the promotion race?Has any one checked our Jan/Feb form before 13/14 season, because I think this pattern has been going on longer (I may be wrong) 

What are the constants during this time? We have changed managers, players etc . I really thought we would glide past the slump this season, but let's be honest, it has finished off automatic promotion again. I really don't fancy us in the play offs. 

A huge positive is I can subscribe to Rams TV for another season.?

13 minutes ago, Abu Dhabi Ram said:

Can someone please explain to me, why our results regress in Jan and Feb and we slowly limp out of the promotion race?Has any one checked our Jan/Feb form before 13/14 season, because I think this pattern has been going on longer (I may be wrong) 

What are the constants during this time? We have changed managers, players etc . I really thought we would glide past the slump this season, but let's be honest, it has finished off automatic promotion again. I really don't fancy us in the play offs. 

We either aren’t good enough and suffer when we start playing teams twice or injuries, no curse or hoodoo 

That’s football 

42 minutes ago, Abu Dhabi Ram said:

There does not seem to have been a problem in Jan and Feb until the 2015/2016 season:

13/14: Jan - 7/15, Feb - 10/12 17pts out of possible 27

14/15: Jan - 9/12, Feb - 11/18 20pts out of possible 30

15/16: Jan - 1/12, Feb - 8/18 9pts out of possible 30

16/17: Jan - 6/12, Feb - 2/18 8pts out of possible 30

17/18: Jan - 6/12, Feb - 6/15 12pts out of possible 27

I apologise in advance if I have made any errors

Well, I had enough time to calm down on the way home, so I’ll give my opinion on the current situation.

Im getting a little sick of all the PR regarding the fans getting behind the players and the atmosphere being better, yes I agree the fans have their part in helping us win games.

But I think the players have the biggest part to play, they need to give the fans something to cling on to.  The south stand were behind the team until the second went in I seem to remember. The players looked devoid of inspiration and lacked effort in collecting second balls, the break away passes just weren’t there either.

It reminded me of when Wolves visited us early season, we were second best, played off the park, we had the piss taken out of us in our own back yard.

Wheres the passion gone? What’s happened to the quick flowing football? 

Joe Ledley must be sat wondering what the hell he has to do to stay in this team. The lad from Chelsea changed the game when he came on and should have come on earlier maybe even half time.

Wheres George Thorne gone?

So to sum up, give us something to cheer about and get excited about, stop blaming the fans for not doing there bit.  As much as I kept telling myself we were just having a little blip and not the normal bottling job I do think it’s turning out to be just that.

Come on lads, perform for the fans and we’ll perform for you it’s as simple as that.

• 4 weeks later...

Archived