LAUGHING STOCK ..CANT HANDLE PRESSURE

NottsRammy

2 minutes ago, NottsRammy said:

You honestly happy then with whats been served up in past few weeks , how long do you think we will be 4th .

What will you say then " blooy hell were 9th not in relegation .

We are well over-performing in what many said would be a transitional season. We’re 3 points behind Villa. Not the end of the world. 

Yes, the performances have been rocky the last few weeks but they weren’t exactly fantastic at the start of the season.

• Replies 150
  • Created
  • Last Reply

We have gone from a manager in SM who never shut up shop and closed games out to one that that changes our mentality to invite pressure once we go a goal up.  

Should have changed it way before the third goal, we were inviting pressure and the front four were no longer effective, the amount of draws we are getting will cost us promotion, nothing to do with pressure on the players that is just a myth.

Really think some folk get off seeing Derby fail etc....... pretty pathetic....... and for me, I believe you lead pretty pathetic lives behind a social media account. I hope you enjoy your feelings......

2 minutes ago, NottsRammy said:

I give up !! 

Honestly how long do fans take this and shout in the stands COME ON DERBY !! and NOT show there anger that it has to change

This is embarrassing. We're in the playoffs. Derby isn't a ''Premier League'' club. We've been there very rarely over the past 15-20 years. So what more can we expect? Playoffs Championship is actually better than a lot of our previous years. Maybe we should just enjoy the ride, instead of slitting our wrists at this? 

January was an absolute disaster of a window, i'd argue the 18 is weaker now than it was in December.

A half fit Palmer and a aging Jerome? Lookman would have added quality, but again why let Russell leave and not have a ready-made replacement lined up who'd come in from the off? Hell, even give Luke Thomas a chance once in awhile

All seems desperate when you see Anya back in the mix, a player who clearly wasn't in Rowett's plans. Now  he's magically re-appeared. Amateur transfer business, amateur substitutions aswel Nugent-> Jerome? Attack em' ffs.

3 minutes ago, Papahet said:

January was an absolute disaster of a window, i'd argue the 18 is weaker now than it was in December.

A half fit Palmer and a aging Jerome? Lookman would have added quality, but again why let Russell leave and not have a ready-made replacement lined up who'd come in from the off? Hell, even give Luke Thomas a chance once in awhile

All seems desperate when you see Anya back in the mix, a player who clearly wasn't in Rowett's plans. Now  he's magically re-appeared. Amateur transfer business, amateur substitutions aswel Nugent-> Jerome? Attack em' ffs.

Lookman didn't want to join us, and Russell wanted out. How is either of those the clubs fault? 

11 minutes ago, NottsRammy said:

I give up !! 

Honestly how long do fans take this and shout in the stands COME ON DERBY !! and NOT show there anger that it has to change

Because we support the team. I’m probably more pissed off with that performance than anyone on here, but I was still screaming come on derby all game. Attacking the players during the game will only make matters worse, you have support your team from the first minute to the last, no matter how bad it is.

13 minutes ago, Papahet said:

Swapping Archie Gemmill for John Middleton was a 'disaster' transfer. 

This last window has just been ' not particularly great' but hardly a 'disaster'. 

21 minutes ago, Andicis said:

Lookman didn't want to join us, and Russell wanted out. How is either of those the clubs fault? 

Russell had made his mind up about the MLS for months, surely we should have been scouring the globe for a replacement once he got his wish to leave in January? Common bleedin' sense. There was talk of Grosicki from Hull being lined up at the last minute, that's poor planning IMO. Anya being in the squad having been frozen out for several months is pure desperation

2 minutes ago, Papahet said:

Russell had made his mind up about the MLS for months, surely we should have been scouring the globe for a replacement once he got his wish to leave in January? Common bleedin' sense. There was talk of Grosicki from Hull being lined up at the last minute, that's poor planning IMO. Anya being in the squad having been frozen out for several months is pure desperation

Are you privy to behind the scenes knowledge? How do you know when Russell told Rowett? How do you know we weren't looking for alternatives? Too many assumptions, not enough knowledge.

Archived