LAUGHING STOCK ..CANT HANDLE PRESSURE

NottsRammy

• Replies 150
  • Created
  • Last Reply
5 minutes ago, NottsRammy said:

PREDICTION !!.

I'm prepared to say it now and come on later and let the players make me EAT HUMBLE PIE .

We are going to get absolutely THRASHED by Fulham we will not cope with the speed they have down the flanks . Our players need to all grow a set and most of our Fans need to stop letting the players off .

Derby 1 maybe 2     FULHAM 4 

But never mind we will still have some fans say " we shouldn't expect to much "    " don't moan at them at match's " 

You heard it here first  " SEASON OVER " !!

For what its worth I think gary is a good manager but boy he has a big job on his hands.

I wonder if the Fulham players are quaking In there boots that they have to come to derby pmsl . Even if we go a goal up all the other side know if they get one goal we start to get the heeby jeebies its laughable and its laughable how many of you fans esp the new young ones say we got to keep putting a comforting arm around them . GROW UP AND GROW A PAIR . Fans and Players alike.

Queue the stupid post that says I know who has got to grow a pair lol  " I have given up now over and out " .

PREDICTION.

We will beat Fulham and @NottsRammy wont be anywhere near this forum next week.

1 minute ago, NottsRammy said:

PROMISE that I will and I will eat humble pie ......over to the players !!

Look forward to it. Suspect if we lose there will be lots of smug i told you so's.

5 minutes ago, Paul71 said:

Look forward to it. Suspect if we lose there will be lots of smug i told you so's.

NO there wont I'm not that type of person , but I just wonder how long its going to take before people truly do lose there patience with this . You can forgive a season but its become a standing joke ( everyone now expects it ) .

For me I think its rather sad for us to get into this mess, as to get out of it requires in my opinion HUGE spending by mel on some damn good players ( hard men type ) that wont let all this crap affect them.

There is NO REASON whatsoever we shouldn't be in Wolves position . There is only one club in this division that's truly bigger than us and that's Aston Villa . Stop letting them off for gods sake , it aint good enough .The more you let players think its acceptable the more they let it happen.

28 minutes ago, NottsRammy said:

PREDICTION !!.

I'm prepared to say it now and come on later and let the players make me EAT HUMBLE PIE .

We are going to get absolutely THRASHED by Fulham we will not cope with the speed they have down the flanks . Our players need to all grow a set and most of our Fans need to stop letting the players off .

Derby 1 maybe 2     FULHAM 4 

But never mind we will still have some fans say " we shouldn't expect to much "    " don't moan at them at match's " 

You heard it here first  " SEASON OVER " !!

For what its worth I think gary is a good manager but boy he has a big job on his hands.

I wonder if the Fulham players are quaking In there boots that they have to come to derby pmsl . Even if we go a goal up all the other side know if they get one goal we start to get the heeby jeebies its laughable and its laughable how many of you fans esp the new young ones say we got to keep putting a comforting arm around them . GROW UP AND GROW A PAIR . Fans and Players alike.

Queue the stupid post that says I know who has got to grow a pair lol  " I have given up now over and out " .

Don’t be daft, this is derby county we’re talking about, there’s only one outcome for this match, DRAW.

39 minutes ago, Hector was the best said:

Is that our only hope now :(:(

Well  of course I still hope for better and that automatic place but I just think it would be poetic justice if that's how we eventually get promotion. Given that we've been slagging off QPR for doing just that for the last four years! 

What about giving a bit of credit to the competition?

villa managed to pull a win out of the hat at sheff wed after having been losing.

fulham have beaten wolves and villa

cardiff had a good transfer window and got themselves back in the groove.

We're with bristol and sheff utd.......not quite firing on all cylinders.

32 minutes ago, NottsRammy said:

NO there wont I'm not that type of person , but I just wonder how long its going to take before people truly do lose there patience with this . You can forgive a season but its become a standing joke ( everyone now expects it ) .

For me I think its rather sad for us to get into this mess, as to get out of it requires in my opinion HUGE spending by mel on some damn good players ( hard men type ) that wont let all this crap affect them.

There is NO REASON whatsoever we shouldn't be in Wolves position . There is only one club in this division that's truly bigger than us and that's Aston Villa . Stop letting them off for gods sake , it aint good enough .The more you let players think its acceptable the more they let it happen.

But that's just not true, in my opinion. We are one of many clubs that could be in the PL yes, but I would say there are a number of clubs who could argue they are 'bigger' than us. I'd argue Villa arent even the biggest club in the championship, I would say Leeds are, but then you have the two Sheffield clubs who would say they are big teams, Forest and so on.

I wont lose my patience because I support Derby through good times and bad, and this is far from bad, yeah its a blip but i am still happy with this season so far. To the best of my knowledge league positions are not finalised by the end of February. Makes me wonder what people were doing during the Phil Brown days, or the mess that was John Gregory and so on if they think this is truly bad.

We are no more entitled to success than any other team in the league.

2 hours ago, RamNut said:

What about giving a bit of credit to the competition?

villa managed to pull a win out of the hat at sheff wed after having been losing.

fulham have beaten wolves and villa

cardiff had a good transfer window and got themselves back in the groove.

We're with bristol and sheff utd.......not quite firing on all cylinders.

Yes fair point. Really a case of adjusting expectations as we go along. Still think we will hold on for a play off place with Boro being 8 points behind us. That's probably the one to keep an eye on for the next few weeks. 

23 hours ago, NottsRammy said:

I'm not really one for gobbing off on a forum but :

1) You make these grandiose statements but what is the point of what you're saying? It's a just banal, pointless, negative stream of capital letters and weird punctuation

2) Being a 'big club' does not mean we have any right to go up. There are lots of reasons why we're in this position and only Mel knows them all. There's too much assumed knowledge on here - if these things were simple, I suspect a pretty smart business man like Mel would have sorted it by now...

3) When someone shouts at you doing your job, does it make you do it any better? Of course not. Put yourselves in their position - they want promotion more than you if for no other reason that their wages will increase massively so forget this whole 'they're not committed' stuff. They are. 

I'm not going to defend the club - there's too many nuances to why we are where we are but I can guarantee you that no good comes from being a stroppy mardarse about it. Constructive criticism, reasonable observations, even venting frustration but without the 'Doomed! we're all doomed' type proclamations - all welcome and useful, I'm sure.

On 25/02/2018 at 10:23, Paul71 said:

But that's just not true, in my opinion. We are one of many clubs that could be in the PL yes, but I would say there are a number of clubs who could argue they are 'bigger' than us. I'd argue Villa arent even the biggest club in the championship, I would say Leeds are, but then you have the two Sheffield clubs who would say they are big teams, Forest and so on.

I wont lose my patience because I support Derby through good times and bad, and this is far from bad, yeah its a blip but i am still happy with this season so far. To the best of my knowledge league positions are not finalised by the end of February. Makes me wonder what people were doing during the Phil Brown days, or the mess that was John Gregory and so on if they think this is truly bad.

We are no more entitled to success than any other team in the league.

quite right mate ,I remember Colin Murphy,Des Anderson ,Bruce Rioch to name but a few,the thing is to be careful what you wish for

Archived