Derby County vs Leeds United

Bwash_Ram

• Replies 613
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Another pathetic performance - how rubbish are Leeds !!!!  Too many bottling performances again - season after season, pathetic - we change players and we are still just total Grade A bottlers !!!! 

I would say we can still finish top 2 but the way we are playing we could finish 8th!!

Please Rowett dont come out again and say how good we were - do your job and get it sorted....

1 minute ago, superzak said:

I aint pal bet ive seen more derby games than you over the years ..I just don't rate Rowett as manager

If you are there what you doing keep posting here?

1 minute ago, dcfcfan1 said:

Meant top 2 sorry

But Id bite your hand off for 6th, our form is dreadful and winnall injury has killed our goalthreat

You mean our 3rd choice striker?

Just now, RicME85 said:

This. Olsson should of gone in to take the Leeds man out. Should of had one thing on his mind, getting a card for fouling.

Said it for years we show no gamesmanship should be taking yellows, corner flagging it & going down with cramp when 1-0 up and 5 min to go win at all costs 

If our other forwards were half as good as Vydra we would have won by 5. I'm afraid the lack of quality, particularly out wide is hurting us, The decision making by Nugent, Weimann and Lawrence was awful. We won't play against as bad a defence as that all season.

It will be interesting to see if Palmer is given a start next game.  

Archived