Derby County F.C. v Norwich City F.C.

Boycie

This will be a real toughy for us. Their 3 CB and two holding midfielders is bound to give us problems- that opposition formation always does.

If they score first we will lose I think. But in truth I can’t see us scoring today. Hopefully CamJam will be fired up for it and prove me wrong.

0-0 best hope in my view.

Sounds unduly  negative I know but their recent games and my gut just tell me this could be an unpleasant afternoon...

Let’s hope not. 

COYR ?

• Replies 474
  • Created
  • Last Reply
13 hours ago, DesertRam said:

Meant to mention the Milwall/Cardiff result, that's 2 points less for the Bluebirds

That's 4 good points from 2 tricky away fixtures for Cardiff. I thought they would have faltered by now, but it's not the case. Not always a popular figure, but Warnock has worked wonders with that squad. 

TobyWanKenobi
22 minutes ago, David said:

DVrePN1WsAAQymS.jpg

Anyone else irritated by the ordering of players in the DCFC twitter lineup announcement? Keeper, then defenders, then midfielders, then forwards. This number order thing needs to stop, especially when people like Thorne and Huddlestone have ridiculous numbers.

Anyway, that's my only problem with the lineup... The players are fine, the order isn't. :D

10 minutes ago, TobyWanKenobi said:

Anyone else irritated by the ordering of players in the DCFC twitter lineup announcement? Keeper, then defenders, then midfielders, then forwards. This number order thing needs to stop, especially when people like Thorne and Huddlestone have ridiculous numbers.

Anyway, that's my only problem with the lineup... The players are fine, the order isn't. :D

Yes it’s fooledme before team is ok tho I think we need another midfielder 

2 minutes ago, Mistaram said:

Why no Pearce ?

Presume gr thinks he can cover it with what he has got. Baird can play there, hudds can if needs be.

37 minutes ago, TobyWanKenobi said:

They should play them in that order: Anya and Lawrence in the middle at the back, Thorne and Tom up top.

Archived