Derby County F.C. v Norwich City F.C.

Boycie

• Replies 474
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I don't know if the penalty should have been given or not, but regardless of that we're fortunate to be ahead at HT. Norwich have looked good, they're not the first team to come here and see a lot of the ball, but they actually look like threatening. Keogh and Davies look the most uncomfortable they have for a while, that's not to say they've been bad but they've been tested a lot more than usual.

Credit to Norwich, they haven't changed their game plan which has served them so well away from home recently. The longer it goes on, the more they are going to have to change however, so I think we will have the opportunity to pick them off and grab another goal if we can stay resolute for the first 15 of the second half.

Just now, Kennington Ram said:

Watching at home and bloody loving it, although if they get close to equalising before we get a second I'll be tearing my hair out... first time I've felt the nerves in ages.

Nerves will build and build, fever pitch as the games come so quickly

1 minute ago, Andicis said:

I think this game is really important. If we can hold on for this win, we put a lot of pressure on Villa, and a local Derby match isn't easy. 

I think being a derby fan for years we are all realists,you just gotta enjoy the ride whilst it lasts   COYR

2 minutes ago, Seaside Sam said:

I think being a derby fan for years we are all realists,you just gotta enjoy the ride whilst it lasts   COYR

Oh absolutely, that's why I made sure I put ''if'' and didn't make any concrete statements, I've been a Derby fan for too long to make that mistake!

Archived