Our pre-match routine. Embarrassing.

Duracell

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On 04/02/2018 at 08:50, Redcar said:

Can we write to the club for him to not say that anymore. The music I can almost tolerate but....

“ITS IN YOUR DNA YOTH” 

HATE IT

HATE IT

HATE IT

STOP IT

STOP STOP STOP

AAAAARRRGGGHHHHHHH

I used to hate it, then one match he changed his routine and said 'we are the loudest fans, we are the proudest fans'. In that very moment I made a promise to myself never to moan about the 'its in your dna' line ever again.

11 minutes ago, G STAR RAM said:

I used to hate it, then one match he changed his routine and said 'we are the loudest fans, we are the proudest fans'. In that very moment I made a promise to myself never to moan about the 'its in your dna' line ever again.

So the “yoth” bit made you cringe as well then?

Well I have no idea what Mr Brightside is, but I have a sneaking suspicion that it might be the ear splitting noise that I hear being played at level 11 as I walk up the steps to my seat ( particularly bad on Saturday ) . .. I'm not that bothered about the warm up choices but I really do object to the assault on my ear drums .. it is ridiculous and in this world of health and safety I am surprised its allowed. I put my hands over my ears as it reaches its max. Its painful and I suspect verging on damaging. I'd love someone to put a decibel meter on it. There is a village out there that's missing its idiot.

Yours sincerely

Grumpy old Goat 

On 03/02/2018 at 15:00, Duracell said:

“Mr Brightside” drowning out the atmosphere once again. Turgid.

I honestly don’t have any more words for that.

wasnt even at the game... but just from the radio, and the comments from the radio derby commentary team it seems they have turned it back up.

mel musnt be aware how bad it is in certain stands, if he jokes about it only being set on a volume of 2, out of 10.

seriously Mel... its a football ground not a stadium rock concert. - Sort it out!

Call me old fashioned.. but the only time you heard the PA guy in a german football match is for him to announce the goal scorer.. and he only says the guys first name... so the crowd can shout out his surname in unison

Hmm. Not a fan of this song however, and only based on superstition. If we keep playing the way we are, Who the flip cares what music they come out to?

Change it and we go on a bad run, you will soon be calling to bring it back.

A couple of minutes at best, suck it up you snow flakes :ph34r:

2 hours ago, jagerbob said:

wasnt even at the game... but just from the radio, and the comments from the radio derby commentary team it seems they have turned it back up.

mel musnt be aware how bad it is in certain stands, if he jokes about it only being set on a volume of 2, out of 10.

seriously Mel... its a football ground not a stadium rock concert. - Sort it out!

Call me old fashioned.. but the only time you heard the PA guy in a german football match is for him to announce the goal scorer.. and he only says the guys first name... so the crowd can shout out his surname in unison

I loved this when I went to Hertha vs Bayern a few months ago. 

Salomon... “KALOOOOOU!” :lol:

2 minutes ago, EnigmaRam said:

Now I know there's not much to whinge about on the pitch, well maybe the new scapegoat called Lawrence but at least our supporters have something to moan about of late. DNA and loud music. Whatever next!

If only the negative energy created by moaners was channelled into chanting and supporting the team maybe the atmosphere would be better eh? Just a thought.

Archived