Our pre-match routine. Embarrassing.

Duracell

9 hours ago, Redcar said:

“It’s in your DNA yoth”..... I cringe everytime.... CANNOT STAND IT:pinch:

It's horrible so horrible...............Please someone make it stop, please 

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Remember when you were all teenagers and went to a family wedding or party and the old folk where all sat there moaning about the music being too loud and you thought 'whats up with old folk? I hope im not like that when i get older'.....

Well...:lol:

2 hours ago, TexasRam said:

It's horrible so horrible...............Please someone make it stop, please 

Can we write to the club for him to not say that anymore. The music I can almost tolerate but....

“ITS IN YOUR DNA YOTH” 

HATE IT

HATE IT

HATE IT

STOP IT

STOP STOP STOP

AAAAARRRGGGHHHHHHH

1 hour ago, Redcar said:

Can we write to the club for him to not say that anymore. The music I can almost tolerate but....

“ITS IN YOUR DNA YOTH” 

HATE IT

HATE IT

HATE IT

STOP IT

STOP STOP STOP

AAAAARRRGGGHHHHHHH

I'm behind your campaign 100% let's protest outside the main entrance next Saturday   

IT NEEDS TO STOP NOW ! 

Get behind our campaign everyone:thumbsup:

I think it’s also worth noting that opposition fans often comment on how rubbish our pre-match pop concert is as well.

Hope we don’t become renowned for it.

Increase the price of my season ticket, Derby, if you can promise me we’ll stop coming out onto the pitch to songs about unrequited love turned up to a volume where you can’t even hear the away fans.

21 hours ago, Ramslad1992 said:

Second favourite song after paradise city! Personally think our music selection is quite good.

Paradise city always reminds me of a field trip to North Wales for A Level Geography. One of the guys was listening to Guns and Roses on his Walkman in the mini bus and singing along to it and when he got to the chorus he sang “take me down to the very nice city where the grass is grew and he girls are pretty” I cannot hear that song without singing that version since that day almost 30 years ago.!!

40 minutes ago, Duracell said:

I think it’s also worth noting that opposition fans often comment on how rubbish our pre-match pop concert is as well.

Hope we don’t become renowned for it.

Increase the price of my season ticket, Derby, if you can promise me we’ll stop coming out onto the pitch to songs about unrequited love turned up to a volume where you can’t even hear the away fans.

We don't want to hear the away fans, so it's clearly doing something positive, even though the song is a crock of crockery!

And it gets @Carl Sagan quacking like a romantic duck and allows all them old Derby pre match nerves he used to have to be chucked out the window. Maybe we should turn it up louder, as Mel said it's only on low, and our spanking new PA can go up many more levels.

Or better still smash the system and we can all sing along with Jarvis instead.

23 hours ago, Owd miner said:

South stand zzzzzzzzzzzzzz

ive heard farts in mi tin bath make more noise ..p.s. Hilda dunt like mi trumping.... she has ta wear gas mask during night .... she reckons summat has died up there 

Worrit you in pit head showers back in old deys, yow used to deny it

Reply from the club on email about “it’s in your DNA yoth”...

“Thank you for your email about the line that we use every game..." it's in your DNA yoth", this is something that we have been doing for around three seasons now and although it isn't to some peoples liking, it is with the majority of the fans, we appreciate your feedback and our match day build up may not always please everyone, I certainly will pass on your feedback to the Events Manager to review, I really appreciate your honesty and feedback and I hope other than that, everything else is ok for you, I will let you know in due course if the decision is made not to continue using this and thank you for your support.”

Might be just me then that cringes when I hear it.... good to get a reply about it though. Feckin “YOTH!!!”

Archived