Millwall F.C. v Derby County F.C.

Boycie

• Replies 574
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Weimann on one side and Lawrence on the other with Bennett on the bench. Suddenly looking light in our wide players.

this concerns me Lawrence keeps having this niggly ankle issue. I thought we needed a wide player before JR leaving came to fruition. Think we need 2 now.

48 minutes ago, EnigmaRam said:

Weimann on one side and Lawrence on the other with Bennett on the bench. Suddenly looking light in our wide players.

this concerns me Lawrence keeps having this niggly ankle issue. I thought we needed a wide player before JR leaving came to fruition. Think we need 2 now.

We still have Anya, and potentially Thomas.

I agree we need 1, of starting quality. Don't think we need 2.

Replacing all our players like for like would do very little in the way of reducing our bloated squad size.

32 minutes ago, SaintRam said:

We still have Anya, and potentially Thomas.

I agree we need 1, of starting quality. Don't think we need 2.

Replacing all our players like for like would do very little in the way of reducing our bloated squad size.

I hope Vydra doesn't take a knock then as Lawrence will be moved to that position which will leave......erm, not really sure who would fill the wide roles then. Bennett and weimann as starters with Thomas on the bench to rotate for all 3 positions. 

For a title challenge run in for promotion we look light now. I hope Gary has a plan and I'm sure he has something up his sleeve.

11 minutes ago, EnigmaRam said:

I hope Vydra doesn't take a knock then as Lawrence will be moved to that position which will leave......erm, not really sure who would fill the wide roles then. Bennett and weimann as starters with Thomas on the bench to rotate for all 3 positions. 

For a title challenge run in for promotion we look light now. I hope Gary has a plan and I'm sure he has something up his sleeve.

You're forgetting that Bradley Johnson would also be considered as a wide left option.

Have we given Shackell permission to play against us?

BBC preview seems to imply he could be selected:

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/42784017

Looking forward to this one. The last time I was at The Den was McClaren's final away game (from his first stint). A comeback 3-3 after we went 3-1 down. It was also the result that relegated Millwall from The Championship. 

2 minutes ago, Ramshankered said:

Looking forward to this one. The last time I was at The Den was McClaren's final away game (from his first stint). A comeback 3-3 after we went 3-1 down. It was also the result that relegated Millwall from The Championship. 

I would very much doubt it.

2 minutes ago, admira said:

Millwall not lost at home since November 4th and Rams have only two wins in Last six games but are unbeaten away since September. 

Going to be tougher than many of us think. Millwall slight favourites with bookies too. 

Yes got to agree very hard match if we don't match their workrate we will get turned over  They outplayed Sheff U and Wolves were lucky to get a draw  I will take a point now 

Just give them a good doo'ing on the pitch!

D.C.F.C.......Love, Life & Unity.

Hopefully an Ocean of Noise from the Away end.

Enjoy your football. Enjoy your drink. Enjoy your sounds.

Regarding all the other stuff......"Cause time won't work it our for you
I'm gonna work it on out".......

2 hours ago, Ramshankered said:

My guess is "No" and that it is just sloppy reporting from the BBC.

Archived