Millwall F.C. v Derby County F.C.

Boycie

5 minutes ago, reveldevil said:

I must be the only one listening on the radio, and I'd forgotten how frustrating it can be.

Is it too much to ask that the commentator follows through the action on occasion?

For instance 'Carson with a great save' isn't followed by where the ball has gone, in his hands, or for a corner for instance, just a resumption of match action 30 seconds later after he's moaned about the pies!

It's basics surely to let those who can't see know what's happening.

I'm on RD but was just thinking the same reading on here. It's all Shane Nico this and action replays that. 

There must be some budding future VAR operators in and around Derby. I mean around the world outside the UK.

Wish I had the PC compatibility to live outside the uk.

• Replies 574
  • Created
  • Last Reply
4 minutes ago, Bris Vegas said:

Huddlestone has been our best player by far.

Fullbacks have been poor going forward. Lawrence and Weimann wasteful, Nuge non-existent. Thorne looks slow and Vydra hasn't done much but the one chance he did have he should have scored.

CBs are playing well. 

Millwall just hoof it, and we've dealt with it well from a defensive perspective.

On Thorne, that incisive pass through to Vydra that was a little too heavy is *I think* the first Thorne-esq pass I've seen him attempt since he came back from injury.

I wonder if he's lacking confidence in his ability to weigh his passes or something, that's done through feel in the leg right? I dont know - but his long or defense cutting passing has crashed since he's come back.

Like you many of you I am having to follow this from home - the trains were so up the wall for London Bridge / South Bermondsey I decided to turn around and go home! 

Listening and following it, I feel it might have been for the best.

Look, you lot (along with Wolves) are by far the strongest side in the Division & we are missing two key goal threats in Morison and O'Brien - so I will be over the moon with a dull 0-0 (especially Im on a sofa in the warm & may put on Peaky Blinders). 

1 minute ago, Tim Bucktoo said:

I'm on RD but was just thinking the same reading on here. It's all Shane Nico this and action replays that. 

There must be some budding future VAR operators in and around Derby. I mean around the world outside the UK.

Wish I had the PC compatibility to live outside the uk.

Tom Glicks global brand coming to fruition? 

1 minute ago, ttkk said:

Like you many of you I am having to follow this from home - the trains were so up the wall for London Bridge / South Bermondsey I decided to turn around and go home! 

Listening and following it, I feel it might have been for the best.

Look, you lot (along with Wolves) are by far the strongest side in the Division & we are missing two key goal threats in Morison and O'Brien - so I will be over the moon with a dull 0-0 (especially Im on a sofa in the warm & may put on Peaky Blinders). 

ohh...what are you wearing...?:ph34r:

Just now, SaintRam said:

"Too tight to call" says the commentator watching a game sitting at 0-0. Incredible insight.

Is that the same one who said "good work from Keogh to keep it alive" immediately after Weimann had just retrieved the ball from a cleared corner?

Archived