Millwall F.C. v Derby County F.C.

Boycie

2 minutes ago, LazloW said:

That is twice I've heard the phrase 'acres of time' from these clowns.  Either they are having their own private joke or they are idiots. (Such whinging is borne out of frustration that we aren't winning... and nervousness that we aren't winning).

I can live with Ramage... but Dawes <_<

Winds me up as much as the phrase "a yard of pace".

How can I get my lad to get his head round physics gcse. .....speed  (pace) = distance / time measured in m per second. 

Planks :pinch:

• Replies 574
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, Cam the Ram said:

I know Russell splits opinions, but how stupid is that sale looking? Taking 250k now instead of £0 at the end of the season. Who on earth are we going to get for 250k, loan or permanently, who'll be able to come on in games like this and offer something different? Really hope Anya can have a Vydra-like transformation this season

It was pretty clear he wanted to go. We wouldn't have the same Russell if he stayed this January. He doesn't want to go to the MLS mid-season. 

Just now, SaintRam said:

It was pretty clear he wanted to go. We wouldn't have the same Russell if he stayed this January. He doesn't want to go to the MLS mid-season. 

I'm sure he did want to go, but I can't agree that Russell would be the type of player to start having a hissy fit because things didn't go his way. He'd still give his all in every game until he leaves, I'm sure of it

Archived