• At match live
    • At home listening
    • At home watching
    • Checking score regularly
    • Reading this forum to check score
    • Other
    • N/A

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 19/01/18 at 19:45

This a game that we can afford to win, lose or draw. A vwin will show all the other teams that we are not in second place and may fade at any point. City will attack us and we may need a bit of luck to stay level during the first 20 minutes but the longer the game goes on, the more likely that we will win.

They need a win more than we do.

That is why I think that we will win.

Aston Villa type performance. 35% possession to us but a 1 - 0 or 2 - 0 win for us.

• Replies 142
  • Created
  • Last Reply

When they beat us earlier in the season, that 4-1 win set them up on their run up the table. At the final whistle Derby were 15th in the table, a zero goal difference, 3pts behind Bristol and 7pts behind leaders Leeds. Now Bristol have improved their goal difference from 5+ to 8+ where ours is now a decent 21+. I feel with a few key players not fit and one eye on their 2nd leg in semi's of the League cup they might turn up and park the bus. We need to get an early goal to open them up. I'm going to predict a win in a game of few clear chances 1-0 to the Rams.

Bristol are an excellent side, no doubt about that. I've seen them a number of times this season and they've got good players and are innovative in attack. It's no surprise to me where they are in the league. 

I hope they do win promotion this season, just not at our expense. 

I'm going to have to opt for a 2-1 Derby win. Jerome to come on and score a winner. 

Vydra FGS. 

10 hours ago, plymouthram said:

When they beat us earlier in the season, that 4-1 win set them up on their run up the table. At the final whistle Derby were 15th in the table, a zero goal difference, 3pts behind Bristol and 7pts behind leaders Leeds. Now Bristol have improved their goal difference from 5+ to 8+ where ours is now a decent 21+. I feel with a few key players not fit and one eye on their 2nd leg in semi's of the League cup they might turn up and park the bus. We need to get an early goal to open them up. I'm going to predict a win in a game of few clear chances 1-0 to the Rams.

I don’t think they have the personnel to ‘park the bus’. Lee Johnson likes his team to play expressive football. It’s more likely to be us that’s cagey, watching them zip the ball around, all the while hoping to capitalise and score when we get the opportunity.

I’m worried about Flint’s aerial ability and Reid’s knack of being in the right place at the right time.

Archived