Manchester United F.C. v Derby County F.C.

Boycie

• Replies 792
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, McLovin said:

You and the other 5000 odd fans made us proud. And talking about glory hunters, I'd advise avoiding social media and other forums as the Man Utd fans are getting too big for their boots :p

You get the same with most of the 'super clubs'. I find it very curious that, especially with their younger following, they don't seem to understand the reason they win most games is not because they are inherently superior as a club but because they are simply vastly more wealthy than ninety percent of the teams they play.

They seem totally oblivious to the fact that if Torquay had spent as much as they have over the last twenty five years they would be in a similar position. 

Sith Happens

I do think anyone who supports a club like united but is from out the area and had NO area connections should have a word beginning with c and ending in t with u and n in between tattood on their foreheads.

2 minutes ago, Gandalf's shin pads said:

You get the same with most of the 'super clubs'. I find it very curious that, especially with their younger following, they don't seem to understand the reason they win most games is not because they are inherently superior as a club but because they are simply vastly more wealthy than ninety percent of the teams they play.

They seem totally oblivious to the fact that if Torquay had spent as much as they have over the last twenty five years they would be in a similar position. 

100% correct. Wolves are the prime example that money can help transform your whole club. 

15 minutes ago, Carl Sagan said:

Funnily ennough you're spot on. Edited out of the highlights while we were indeed treated to several replays of ball on post. You couldn't make it up!

Even manky Manx in the BBC editing team. Hate em all. Same old manky Manx sharks on and off the pitch with whatever manky Manx ref they choose to help em out. Do we really want to be in the Premier League and have to suffer Man Utd, Man City, Chelsea, Arsenal, Liverpool etc. And yes you can make it up, the manky Manx and scousers and spivs have been making it up for years!

I'm having a mushy pea sandwich to cheer my self up!

zo31k.gif

Super Richard Keogh!......Up The Rams!

Just got back.....from a gruelling night shift and reading the forum for an insite into the game. Sounds like we played well and gave everything.

Obviously knowing the score I watched the highlights on i player, eager to dispute our goal that was disallowed.

Bit surprised it never made the highlights. WTF bbc ?

Archived