Will Hughes Watch

Day

• Replies 707
  • Created
  • Last Reply
10 hours ago, Andicis said:

Had a look at Watford's forum to see what they made of Will's debut, and it wasn't pretty in the main. Some said he looked lost, others claimed he was outmuscled. The general consensus is that he isn't anywhere close to breaking into the first team. I thought our fans were harsh!

''Oh yeah Hughes, looks feeble and frail. He'll be back in the Championship before long''

Seemingly along with the rest of team being absolutely slated after one game. I was really hoping Will could step up at Watford and prove what he showed many times at Derby. Hopefully he can turn it around and show his quality and break into their first team squad.

I like Will I was gutted when he left ,however the upper body strength of prem players is several levels above  a few of our players Will included .One of the easiest players to knock off the ball is Butterfield ,on the other hand Nuge is one of the hardest [see the Fulham goal last year]

1 minute ago, Cam the Ram said:

After getting his first start in their recent cup game, he's once again been left out of their whole matchday squad today. 

Although he got an assist in the game, he didn't get great reviews from what I seen. He'll be off on loan to Reading or something in Jan. 

PistoldPete2
6 hours ago, Cam the Ram said:

After getting his first start in their recent cup game, he's once again been left out of their whole matchday squad today. 

FFS Bring him home... ive said this a few times but it seems my posts have been deleted by the thought police.

If hes not getting getting any game time at watford get him in here we needed him so desperately.

15 hours ago, PistoldPete2 said:

FFS Bring him home... ive said this a few times but it seems my posts have been deleted by the thought police.

If hes not getting getting any game time at watford get him in here we needed him so desperately.

Yes. It's a conspiracy. Us moderators are personally deleting your posts to make you stop talking about bringing Will Hughes back because the thought of it terrifies us and the truth must never come out.

Sith Happens

Hmmm anyone remember a young fella ermmm what's his name? Oh yeah George Thorne...gets most people wet through with excitement at the idea he might be back soon. Reckon he must have walked straight into our team, did he when he signed on loan? because it seems unless you play immediately you are written off.

On ‎8‎/‎27‎/‎2017 at 10:32, Paul71 said:

Hmmm anyone remember a young fella ermmm what's his name? Oh yeah George Thorne...gets most people wet through with excitement at the idea he might be back soon. Reckon he must have walked straight into our team, did he when he signed on loan? because it seems unless you play immediately you are written off.

Sorry, never heard of him....

On 8/26/2017 at 21:05, PistoldPete2 said:

Why, so he can sit on our bench instead of theirs?  GR made it pretty clear towards the end of last season he wasn't in his plans.  Any midfielder who features less than Butterfield, might as well not exist...

17 hours ago, ramsbottom said:

Why, so he can sit on our bench instead of theirs?  GR made it pretty clear towards the end of last season he wasn't in his plans.  Any midfielder who features less than Butterfield, might as well not exist...

Could it be that GR was trying to plan for a future that he knew would not involve WH? 

44 minutes ago, G STAR RAM said:

Could it be that GR was trying to plan for a future that he knew would not involve WH? 

No the actual truth is Hughes told him he wanted to move don't people like the truth Before anyone says quote Rowett said it on Radio Derby 

38 minutes ago, Mistaram said:

No the actual truth is Hughes told him he wanted to move don't people like the truth Before anyone says quote Rowett said it on Radio Derby 

I am not sure he told him that last season. 

I did hear he had a clause in his new contract to speak with Premier League clubs if we didn't get promoted last season but not sure if true or not.

Archived