Huddlestone or Osborn

Curtains

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I thought we had this Osborne guy signed already :wub:.. he definitely is " Gary Rowett signing".... very. very, very, very, very poor man`s Will Hughes which IMO would be excellent.  really hope we can get him.

Would I take TH him over to Osborn..It¨s really tough question, it really is.. Depends on what you want to do I with them...  They both have some good qualities and not so good ones so hard to tell. Straight away, I'd go with Bryson. He is the only one who offers both...

3 hours ago, Dimmu said:

I thought we had this Osborne guy signed already :wub:.. he definitely is " Gary Rowett signing".... very. very, very, very, very poor man`s Will Hughes which IMO would be excellent.  really hope we can get him.

Would I take TH him over to Osborn..It¨s really tough question, it really is.. Depends on what you want to do I with them...  They both have some good qualities and not so good ones so hard to tell. Straight away, I'd go with Bryson. He is the only one who offers both...

I think we will need to have a tight reign on Osborn on Sunday as he did a lot of damage at the IPRO when Pearce was Forest Manager . 

10 hours ago, Gypsy Ram said:

That truly made me spill my drink and burst out laughing like a weirdo.

Like a weirdo? You ARE the weirdo :whistle: ... was quite amusing tho ... 

and yes love MM love GR love this club and our new direction. Still a work in progress but I get it ... and it's a rats ass dammit 

and don't get why the comparison between the Hanson victim and the Hudds, it's so random it's disturbing 

10 minutes ago, ViewsFromTheMiddle said:

Osborn just on sky sports saying his Dad's in the Forest end and slowly cutting all ties with Derby.

Joke.

He was never truly a Derby fan to begin with then. If my lad was playing for them then fair enough, but I'd still be sitting in the Derby end and hoping he's on the end of a tonking!! Son or not, your club is your club, i think I'd be physically sick if I sat in the Forest end.

31 minutes ago, ViewsFromTheMiddle said:

Osborn just on sky sports saying his Dad's in the Forest end and slowly cutting all ties with Derby.

Joke.

Osborn has been playing at forest since he was about 10.

Add to that, when your son starts playing football, you start watching him on a regular basis

Pretty sure daddy Riggott and the odd brother of his were regulars at the riverside, when he played there. They didnt instantly becoem Boro fans, but they did at least maybe becsome their second team.

When your lad is a pro and you love football you do develop allegience to go watch him play.

Obviously with Derby forest its a bit different, but I do have a bit of sympathy.

I think the joke is your post from an un-understanding chap. Would be interesting to see your stance if it was your lad.

7 minutes ago, jagerbob said:

Osborn has been playing at forest since he was about 10.

Add to that, when your son starts playing football, you start watching him on a regular basis

Pretty sure daddy Riggott and the odd brother of his were regulars at the riverside, when he played there. They didnt instantly becoem Boro fans, but they did at least maybe becsome their second team.

When your lad is a pro and you love football you do develop allegience to go watch him play.

Obviously with Derby forest its a bit different, but I do have a bit of sympathy.

I think the joke is your post from an un-understanding chap. Would be interesting to see your stance if it was your lad.

Sorry Mr Osborn.

Archived