Huddlestone or Osborn

Curtains

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, Ninos said:

First of all it's Your ... and second may make isn't Chris and third im not worried, i don't give a rats ass.

Its my not may and mate not make...lol sorry couldn't help it.

Just now, Ninos said:

The only interesting bit here is the quick conjuring up in my mind of Jamie Hanson's tackle on him :wub:

You're thinking of Hanson's tackle on curtains? OK I'm out of here lol.

Out of the two players, only one of them supports Derby and has done since a young boy and would have loved to have played for Derby.

I have it on good authority that when young Ben was a ball boy for Forest and the game was on at the same time as Derby, he would have his headphones in listening to radio Derby.

I also remember him making his reserve debut for forest against Derby and played against Stephen Pearson and he was star struck.

6 minutes ago, MackworthRamIsGod said:

Out of the two players, only one of them supports Derby and has done since a young boy and would have loved to have played for Derby.

I have it on good authority that when young Ben was a ball boy for Forest and the game was on at the same time as Derby, he would have his headphones in listening to radio Derby.

I also remember him making his reserve debut for forest against Derby and played against Stephen Pearson and he was star struck.

I remember him rolling around on the floor faking injury v Derby.

1 hour ago, MackworthRamIsGod said:

Shouldn't Pearson have been concentrating on his football?

3 hours ago, cosmic said:

It’s also rat’s ass, you plank. 

It's also "ar*e". None of this Americanism. Unless of course you are referring to a rat's donkey. 

4 hours ago, curtains said:

Don’t worry it’s not about you’re mate Chris. 

4 hours ago, Ninos said:

First of all it's Your ... and second my name isn't Chris and third im not worried, i don't give a rats ass.

Wow, you know you're having a bad day when you get rinsed by a grammatically incorrect Curtains.

Archived