Huddlestone or Osborn

Curtains

17 minutes ago, curtains said:

I thought he played well today but it’s all about opinions .

Exactly if we all had the same opinions, we'd all be deafened by the booing every match day. Going by some of the posters on here.

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply
10 hours ago, jagerbob said:

Osborn has been playing at forest since he was about 10.

Add to that, when your son starts playing football, you start watching him on a regular basis

Pretty sure daddy Riggott and the odd brother of his were regulars at the riverside, when he played there. They didnt instantly becoem Boro fans, but they did at least maybe becsome their second team.

When your lad is a pro and you love football you do develop allegience to go watch him play.

Obviously with Derby forest its a bit different, but I do have a bit of sympathy.

I think the joke is your post from an un-understanding chap. Would be interesting to see your stance if it was your lad.

My stance is that Forest are s*** and Derby County won 2-0 pal

Why do you think I am a forest fan?

Number of posts should prove that.

Ok you are a derby fan i get it... and im startin to get that is all you have.  In the question about whether as a half fan you might change your elegiences based on your own son playing for the opposition.

Nothing you have said in your last two posts seems to suggest you have anything to say on the points i made.

Archived