Cardiff V Derby County

peachmyster

1 minute ago, Andicis said:

Couldn't disagree more with your first point, and all attackers are selfish. They all want the goals, yet Vydra has performed well. To say Vydra has not got skill is a joke comment, surely? 

It's an observational comment, I've seen nothing from him to warrant a first team spot.

Martin and Nugent have changed the game today.

• Replies 435
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, Andicis said:

I don't disagree, but the notion from the original post that Vydra doesn't offer anything but scoring from set pieces is nonsense. 

Oh my mistake I tuned in late, yeah that's nonsense. His movement and pace alone make is scarier in attack.

Come on Derby. Keep it up. Rowett is building some foundations for the season with this performance. Good to see Martin on and looking more like the player he can be. Russell put in a good shift. Changes to the full backs and tweaks to the formation seems to have helped. Come on Derby 

Just now, kash_a_ram_a_ding_dong said:

This must be a massive dilemma for ninos...

Rowetts team playing massively better

But Martin's a major factor in it.....

Errrrrr,overload,overload!

Only just tuned in now, has he been excellent since he came on?

3 minutes ago, blackNwhites said:

It's an observational comment, I've seen nothing from him to warrant a first team spot.

Martin and Nugent have changed the game today.

That doesn't instantly mean Vydra offers nothing other than set-pieces. It just showcases the depth we have in forwards, which I'm happy to have.

Archived